11 Spring Beauty Essentials To Get A Jump On So You Don't Get Left Behind In The Winter Trends

Stay fresh and jump into Spring

679
Flickr

The recent surge in temperatures seems to prove that there may not be six more weeks of winter after all. Spring is here, ready or not, and it is time to refresh your beauty routine. Dark hues and dry skin are out and it's time for bright hues and dewy skin.

1. E.L.F Blotting Sheets

Warm temperatures increase spirits, but they also increase perspiration. These E.L.F. blotting sheets are super handy to keep in your purse or pocket for convenient touch-ups between classes to remove shine.

2. A Bright Lippie

Spring makeup is a time to bring out the fun colored lippies you have stored in your makeup collection for sunnier days. Brighten your mood with a bright fuchsia lip to match the blooming flowers outside.

3. BB Cream: Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20

Heavy foundations are simply unnecessary for the springtime. With your skin receiving a bit more moisture, color, and Vitamin D from outside, it should require less coverage and be given the freedom to breathe. BB cream is a great way to get a little bit of coverage without feeling too heavy. Pat a loose powder on top to prevent shine, or leave as is for a dewy and natural finish.

4. Too Faced Unicorn Highlighting Stick

A highlighter is essential all year round for a glowing, youthful look. This brand new product from Too Faced screams springtime and needs to be added to your collection. Pop it onto bare cheeks for a natural look, or add it to a full glam makeup look for an intense iridescent shine.

5. Vaseline Rosy Lips

Light and youthful makeup start to make a come back in the spring, and one of my essentials for this look is the Vaseline Rosy Lips. It is ultra moisturizing and adds a natural hint of pink to lips.

6. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray

Finally with the nice weather you can let your hair down. Don't bother taking too much to style it, though. Just a little bit of this texturizing beach spray by Bumble and Bumble is all that you need to be out of the door with a gorgeous carefree look.

7. Essie: It's a Mod Mod World

The sudden switch from boots to sandals may have you realizing that your toes need a pick me up. Pop on a bright color to freshen up your nails.

8. Pond's Hydrate + Glow Sheet Mask

Skin can easily become dehydrated from the dry and cold winter months. Rejuvenate dull skin for the spring months with this hydrating mask by Ponds.

9. Lorac Unzipped Palette

No spring transformation is complete without a new eye look. The Lorac Unzipped Palette has gorgeous gold and rosy hues that fit perfectly into the spring theme.

10. Aveeno Positively Radiant Sheer Daily Moisturizer

A vital step that we often forget in our daily routines is sunscreen. Especially when the weather starts to warm up, try introducing a daily moisturizer that has an SPF of 15 or more to wear under makeup to prevent skin spots and wrinkles.

11. Morphe Complexion Goals Brush Collection

Brushes can make or break a makeup look. Why not treat yourself to a budget-friendly set of rose gold brushes that will ensure a flawless face for the entrance of the most beautiful season.

There is no time to waste; don’t get left behind in winter trends. Stay fresh and bright just in time to jump into Spring.