Mother Nature has been a huge drama queen lately with this inadequate weather pattern. What better way to explain the struggles of Spring with Titus Andromedon from Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt?
1. Mother Nature when you open the door.
2. When your allergy medicine starts to kick in.
It's liberating. You are the best version of yourself, now.
3. Having a love/hate relationship with warmer days...
...because you're over Winter but know the pollen count is off the charts.
4. When it rains and washes all the pollen away.
FINALLY, you can breathe.
5. When you see the price of Claritin, Zyrtec, or Allegra.
It's not my fault I'm allergic to nature. Why am I being charged so much?
6. When you see the pollen count for the day.
7. Hearing everyone sneeze every 5 seconds.
Bless everyone in advance.
8. Your bank account at the end of the Spring season.
*200 containers of Zyrtec and 4,310 tissue boxes later*
9. When the doctor suggests allergy shots.
I don't know about you, but I will never take a needle for speckles of pollen.
10. Having to walk outside.
Not looking forward to breathing in all the things I'm allergic to!
11. How your face feels after being outside.
Ever feel like there is a film of pollen all over your face? Yeah, me too.