Spotify Subscribers Can Still Get A Free Google Home Mini

Spotify Is STILL Giving Subscribers A FREE Google Home Mini, And It's True A Christmas Miracle

Thank you, Santa!

2428

Back in October, you probably heard a rumor that you could get a FREE Google Home Mini if you were a Spotify Premium user.

Well, guess what? That deal's back on the table, and it's definitely not a rumor.

Spotify and Google are once again teaming up to give out $0 Google Home Minis to a lucky group of Spotify listeners. Keep in mind that the mini speaker usually costs $49, so this isn't a deal you want to ignore.

So who's eligible?

If you're an active Spotify Premium Individual subscriber, Family Premium master account holder, or Spotify Student subscriber, and you didn't already claim a free Google Home Mini through a previous Spotify offer, you're eligible.

If you're not currently paying for Spotify, now might be the time to start. New users who sign up for one of the paid Spotify options before the deal runs out are automatically eligible to receive the free Google Home Mini, but only if you choose to waive the trial period.

You'll also only be eligible for this deal if you subscribe directly to Spotify without going through a third-party service, like your phone carrier or internet provider. When subscribing, your options are:

• Spotify Premium Individual for $9.99 a month (includes a single plan)
  • Spotify Premium Family for $14.99 a month (includes up to six plans - but only the "master account holder" is eligible to receive the free Google Home Mini)
  • Spotify Student for $4.99 a month (includes a single plan - you must prove that you're currently a student at an accredited higher education institution)
The Google Home Mini might not be as fancy as its older sister, the Google Home Speaker, or it's "new and improved" version, the Google Nest Mini, but it's still a voice-controlled speaker that can play music from your Spotify on-command, answer all of your burning questions, add things to your shopping list, and more so it's pretty dope that they're giving it out for free.

Click here to find out if you're truly eligible to get a free Google Home Mini. Keep in mind that you can only claim one per Spotify account, so don't go thinking you can get free devices for everyone on your Christmas shopping list!

This offer will end on December 31, or when supplies run out - whichever comes first so hurry!

This is a quick and easy gift for the techie in your life or to enjoy for yourself as a holiday "treat yo' self" splurge - you deserve it!