Spooky Season: Monsters

Spooky Season: Monsters

We all have our monsters

10
Spooky Season: Monsters

We all have monsters under our beds. They are trouble, they run through our heads. We all have dreams that haunt us so deep. Those Monsters come out and creep us, uneasily. The monsters we once loved, cared for, and cherished, make us feel scared and alone. They were once our home.

I know we all have monsters, I have monsters, he doesn't look scary. My monster is a guy who I once wanted to marry. He once loved me but turned cold when he realised he couldn't give me what I always deserved. Monsters are lovable and sometimes funny, my monster was all of that just he lacked in caring.

Do you have a monster, did he once love you too? Did you make you feel so very special as well or did he drowns the life out of your shell? Did he holds your hand and it felt so cold like a ghost that you thought you once grew to know? I bet he was handsome, he looked like a model, but now he's a monster, and that's the only look that truly matters.

Are you afraid of the dark? Do you check under your bed? Are you okay being alone? Does he pop into your head. It's okay to be scared and those terrors do go away, the monsters in your head don't always stay, they fade.

Close your eyes, sweet girl. Get some rest. The monster is gone, and you are back.