Spooky Season Is Quickly Approaching And I'm So Ready

Is anyone else hyped for Halloween this year?

3

I am what people would call the "lame" person in relation to Halloween. Well, not really. I have never dressed up a day in my life. But, I have attended Halloween parties, festivals, and haunted houses. I always want to dress up, I even spend time brainstorming what I will be. But, I end up never following through with my plans. Like all the other years, this year will probably be no different.

I want to change that though, honestly. Doing something other than watching Mr. Nightmare on YouTube would be nice. I do recommend that channel though, pretty good stuff.

While Halloween is greatly entertaining for me, I do get a bit nervous about certain things. A lot of us would simply like to enjoy scary stories, candy, and parties. But others have more sinister plans in mind. My advice to the unsuspecting and innocent would be to remain cautious, know who is around you, and watch your surroundings. Plan ahead, try to stay around those you know and trust.

The clown epidemic in the fall of 2016 low key had me SHOOK! I think it was because of the disguise of the individuals behind the masks. I never knew what to expect or what their motives were. Watching scary videos didn't help either. But, that's what I do; watch videos knowing I will be freaked out. I'm pretty certain the trend won't return, but I advise anyone to remain aware.

Lastly, beyond all the weird stuff, enjoy yourself. Don't get too caught up in all the negativity and crime. It will seriously put a damper on your experience if you let it. Enjoy your family and friends, enjoy those parties and spooky amusement park rides. If you want to stay inside as I will probably do and binge-watch horror films, do it! If you want to go out into the city and explore the festivities, do it! Just be safe while doing so!

See you on October 31, 2019! Muhahahaha!