2018 Fall Movies

With the nights getting longer and the weather getting cooler, nothing rings in autumn better than a good scary movie.

1. "Halloween" 

Halloween

Release Date: October 19th, 2018

Rated: R

Four decades after her first harrowing encounter with Michael Myers, Laurie Strode faces off against the masked killer in one final confrontation.

2. "The House with the Clock in Its Walls"

The House with the Clocks in Its Walls

Release Date: September 21st, 2018

Rated: PG

When ten-year-old Lewis goes to live with his strange uncle, he discovers a mysterious ticking noise coming from inside the walls. Little does he know that these ticking noises hold secrets, and a world full of spirits, warlocks, and witches grows from Lewis' actions.

3. "The Predator"

The Predator

Release Date: September 14th, 2018

Rated: R

From the "Predator" film series, the aliens are back to terrorize Earth once more and this time, they're stronger and deadlier than ever. When a young boy accidentally summons their return, it's up to a group of soldiers and scientists to destroy the beasts and defend the human race.

4. "Venom"

Venom

Release Date: October 5th, 2018

Rating: Not Rated

After being exposed to an alien parasite, reporter Eddie Brock develops superpowers as he is subject to becoming the host for a being called Venom.

5. "The Nun"

The Nun

Release Date: In Theaters Now

Rating: R

After a young nun takes her own life, a tormented priest travels to the abbey to investigate. Only there does he discover the dark secrets hidden within the abbey walls, and that the presence of a demonic nun may ensure that those secrets do not escape.

6. "A Simple Favor"

A Simple Favor

Release Date: September 14th, 2018

Rating: R

When her best friend Emily mysteriously disappears, mommy-vlogger Stephanie attempts to find out what happened to her intriguing best friend.

7. "Hell Fest"

Hell Fest

Release Date: September 28th, 2018

Rating: R

A group of six friends are tormented by a masked serial killer at the ghoulish theme park, Hell Fest.

Head to your local theatre to catch your pick! You really won't want to miss any of these.