Spice Up Your Summer

Spice Up Your Summer

8 things to do when you're bored as heck.

6
Spice Up Your Summer
Tasting Table

If you’re anything like me, you moved back home for summer and you’re itching to do something with yourself. It’s not always easy coming home, no job, no real social life, and for the most part, nothing fun to do. So here’s a list of some easy fun stuff to do when you’re bored as heck.

1. Watch the movies and shows that are supposed to be leaving Netflix in a month.

Why not take the time to watch all the shows you’ve been meaning to watch before the opportunity is gone forever (jk but you’ll probably have to pay extra money).

2. Go on a Pinterest spree.

Nothing is more fun than looking up cool and fun projects that you wouldn’t normally have time to do, so get out that glue gun and start crafting!

3. Plant herb seeds in pots for your window sill.

It’ll good to give yourself a sense of responsibility by taking care of and tending to a couple plants. You can watch them grow over the summer and eventually use the herbs it produces! Plus it’ll make your place hipster as heck.

4. Make yourself a fancy breakfast.

This way you have motivation to get out of bed at a normal time instead of sleeping in all day. Plus having a really good breakfast sets you up to have a good day, even if you have absolutely nothing to do.

5. Have a dinner party.

Invite all of your friends to come over, dress up, and enjoy a meal together without any cell phones or distractions.

6. Take a long drive.

Fill up your gas tank and take a drive through the backroads of a small town. Crank the music and enjoy not having to be anywhere for any real reason.

7. Reorganize your room.

Sometimes it’s fun switching things up. Flip your bed so it faces a new direction or move your dresser to the other side of the room, either way you’re changing the energy of your space and giving yourself something to do.

8. Host a yard sale.

Cause while you’re reorganizing your room you might find some stuff that you might not necessarily want, but don’t want to throw it away either. Set up a table in the front yard and make some money.