Specification of flange guards

Specification of flange guards

Pipe protection shields additionally called flange guards are utilized in a lot of industries, wherein their number one use is the prevention of dangerous spray-outs and mist formation from failing pipe joints, of toxic, corrosive and life threatening fluids which include acid, oil or steam.

12
Specification of flange guards

Pipe protection shields additionally called flange guards are utilized in a lot of industries, wherein their number one use is the prevention of dangerous spray-outs and mist formation from failing pipe joints, of toxic, corrosive and life threatening fluids which include acid, oil or steam. Flange Guards provide ultimate protection from spray outs. They aren't designed to contain the leak indefinitely, however they are used to prevent fire and explosions which may result in significant plant down time, capital expenditure or even loss of life.

PTFE Flange Guard

The PTFE Flange Guard is made from 3 layers of woven Teflon coated fibreglass material with pure Teflon scrim for strength. The material is resistant to UV radiation ,acids, caustic and Lube oil.

SS316 Flange Guard

Stainless steel flange guards are manufactured from 316 Stainless Steel. These flange guards have a stainless steel mesh welded around them for pressure diffusion of spray outs. These shields uses pressure diffusion technology which provides a safe discharge to the leaking fluid.Quick connection latch makes installation speedy and easy.It only takes seconds to install the flange guard.

ETFE flange guard

Etfe flange guards or Clear type shields are used where visual inspection of flanges is a requirement. These shields are made of Transparent ETFE in the centre and PTFE stitched on the sides. These flange shields can take a maximum temperature of 150 Degree Celsius.

The cost of installation at times can be more than the cost of the shield itself. Our Flange Guards takes second to install thus making the process fast and comfortable.

For more details email us at : info@indanasteel.com