The 'Southern Girl Winter Outfits' Starter Pack
Beauty Fashion

The 'Southern College Girl When It Drops Below 50°' Starter Pack

Hello, yes, I too am guilty.

2119

I think it is so funny to walk on campus and see pretty much the same outfit everywhere I turn. I have noticed that girls in the South are usually about comfort. I am all about it and fall into these trends.

All I can say is, don't knock it 'till you've tried it — I, too, am always comfy.

1. UGGs

Buy this item from UGG

Obviously. Need I say more. UGGs are comfy and so warm.

2. Lululemon Leggings

Buy this item from Lululemon

Lululemon leggings really are the best leggings. Hate all you want.

3. Sorority Sweatshirt

Buy this item from houndstoothpress.com

Throw what you know even when its cold!!!

4. Puffy Black Jacket

Buy this item from Burberry

You know she boujee if she rolls up the sleeves and shows off that Burberry print.

5. Beanie with a pom

Buy this item from Nordstrom

Pom-y, cute, warm!

6. Starbucks cup in hand

Starbucks

Obviously. Have to take that InstaStory pic of my name spelled wrong!!!

7. Burberry Scarf

Buy this item from Burberry

It's not even that cold, but now you know she owns Burberry.

8. Oversized sweater

Buy this item from shein

I'm cute, comfy, and ready to take an Insta pic if necessary.

9. Yoga pants

Buy this item from Lululemon

When your face and hair say "I just woke up," you have to make sure that booty look good.

10. Tennis shoes with puffy socks

Buy this item from Lululemon

We've all seen this girl in class before. I don't know honestly, but it happens.