How your first football game will go at USC
Education

Your First USC Football Game: Told by the office

Wake up and rally gamecocks... it's game day.

292

It's about to be that time of year again. The sun is shining, Columbia has reached grossly hot temperatures, and college students are making their way back to campus, ready for another year full of South Carolina shenanigans.

That being said, Fall really only means one thing when you're a gamecock... and that's football season. With the first home game upon us, everyone is stocking up on Pedialyte and getting ready for a day full of good, clean fun. So whether you're a rookie freshman, or a seasoned veteran senior, here is how your first Saturday at Willy B will probably end up.

Wakey wakey!

media.giphy.com

You'll wake up around 8 a.m., way too early for a Saturday. You'll be mad at first, but once the first sound of Sandstorm plays you will have no problem jumping out of bed and getting your day started.

The Outfit

media.giphy.com

Then it's time to pick out what to wear. Do you go classic black dress and cowboy boots? Or do you change it up with some shorts and a cocks crop-top? Either way, you're going to sweat off all your makeup anyway so really don't even bother.

The most important meal of the day

media.giphy.com

Now you're not going to think it's important, but it is. Eat breakfast. Whether it's Chick-fil-a chicken minis, or maybe some Bojangles chicken and biscuits, it will 100% be the least nutritious breakfast of your lifetime, but it will be great.

Uber important...

media.giphy.com

Once you eat, you'll want to Uber to the tailgating lots... at which point you will realize you don't have remotely enough money to pay for the surcharged price to get approximately two miles. May the odds be ever in your favor when it comes to actually getting to the lots.

The Lots

media.giphy.com

Whether it be the frat lots, memorial, or the fair grounds, you finally get there and realize that there are way too many people trying to take over this college city. So prepare yourself to elbow some people, and get shoved around all while trying to find your friend that's standing two feet away from you.

media.giphy.com

...and everyone around you is probably falling over drunk...

Willy B

media.giphy.com

Finally, it's kickoff. The sounds of Williams Brice Stadium take over your entire body. Sandstorm is blasting, rally towels are waving, and football season has official started.

Forever to Thee

media.giphy.com

So here's to the best season, under a Carolina sky. Go Cocks.