To My New Sorority Sisters, Let The Fun Begin

Welcome to the best sorority in the land!!

84

Recruitment can be stressful on both sides, and I am so happy you are finally here!! Now the real fun can begin!!

We have so many memories ahead of us! Besides all of our on-campus involvement and volunteer work, we will have a lot more to do together. I cannot wait to create a friendship, go on late night snack runs, make DIY crafting, listen to great music, laughing about Vines and go on spontaneous adventures together.

I know it can be overwhelming at first, but we are all ready to support you and welcome you fully into this sisterhood. You will never have to go through darkness alone. You have over a hundred sisters locally and thousands nationally that understand what you are going through. Transitioning to university, boy problems, family issues, we've seen it all. I will stand by you because that is what our sisterhood is about.

One thing I want to make sure you know about being in a sorority is, "to give much, is to receive much." You will get out of this sisterhood what you put into it. I let myself get fully involved. I volunteered for different events, I would hang out with literally everyone, I would go above and beyond the expected. I have felt more accepted in this space and growth from all this experience. I suggest you just let it take you in.

Become the best part of this sisterhood, and let it bring out the best in you.

Never be afraid to reach out to me. I will always be here for you. Yes, we may have disagreements, but what relationship doesn't have some disagreements?! It will blow over just like any sisterhood would. We are sisters and I will always be here to support you.

I know we just met, but I have so much faith in you. I will be graduating very soon, leaving this chapter to you and our sisters. I know I will be leaving it in good hands.

Sincerely,

Your Senior Members