35 Ways Being In A Sorority Changes Your Life

To keep it brief of course.

1190
Madison Sepanik

Being in a sorority is so much more than greek letters, boys and parties. Watching movies change the way people see us is one of the hardest things about being involved. Since joining and branding myself (kidding, my god) I have had the best time of my life and here are just a few of the reasons why.

1. You meet a variety of girls you would never meet otherwise.

2. You always have a study buddy.

3. Someone always has cute clothes you can borrow.

4. Your grades go up.

5. So many new gym partners.

6. You always have something to do.

7. Someone always has your back.

8. People to take your surveys for class.

9. A social media hype team.

10. You learn conflict management skills.

11. There are so many leadership opportunities.

12. An extended network of alumnae and sisters.

13. Elevates your professionalism.

14. A support system in all your endeavors.

15. People who share the same interests as you.

16. Roommates you actually like.

17. The best slumber parties (and wine nights).

18. Tutors. There is always a sister who is good at the things you need help with.

19. Role models and mentorship can be found in every chapter.

20. Help with time management and health and wellness.

21. Formals!

22. People to encourage you to buy the cute thing you want but really don’t need.

23. Constant travel partners.

24. An infinite number of new experiences.

25. Volunteering and making a difference become a more prominent part of your life.

26. You have more exposure to different cultures, ideas, and individuals.

27. Really cute photo shoot opportunities.

28. A lot of cute sorority related crafts and apparel to add to your room.

29. Being part of a community.

30. A home away from home.

31. A support system like no other.

32. Someone to jump your car or pick you up when you need a ride.

33. Always someone to listen, advise and encourage.

34. A good opportunity to grow as an individual in a safe environment.

35. Lifelong sisterhood and friendship.