For the past week or so, social media has been going crazy with the #10YearChallenge and we've all came to the same conclusion. The years have been flying by. And along with the years flying by has been some crazy and fantastic music. While we may be getting older, our taste in music doesn't *really* changed. Here are 19 songs that are turning 10 this year and are sure to make you feel old af.
1. The Black Eyed Peas- I Gotta Feeling
Okay, so the song was recorded in 2008 but wasn't released until 2009, I'll forever be 2000 and late though.
2. Beyoncé- Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
Remember Joe Jonas dancing to this? LOL
3. Jay Z ft Alicia Keys- Empire State Of Mind
This should've been the state song for New York tbh
4. Mariah Carey- Obssesed
Oh Mariah, always throwing shade.
5. Jay Sean ft Lil Wayne- Down
Were you really playing Dance Central if you didn't dance to this song?
6. Rihanna- Disturbia
Thanks for the nightmares RiRi
7. Drake- Best I Ever Had
Has it really been 10 years?
8. Katy Perry- Hot N Cold
Classic Katy song
9. Kid Cudi- Day 'N' Night
I don't know about you, but I loved this video.
10. Miley Cyrus- Party In The U.S.A
We want this Miley back.
11. Asher Roth- I Love College
At least one of us loves college.
12. P!nk- So What
This song brought out my inner bad ass.
13. John Legend ft Andre 3000- Green Light
Such a great collab.
14. Kelly Clarkson- My Life Would Suck Without You
Who could forget about this song?
15. Justin Bieber- One Time
Hard to believe that just 10 years ago, THIS was Justin.
16. Britney Spears- If U Seek Amy
10 years later and I finally got the word play of this song.
17. T.I.- Whatever You Like
This was such a bop.
18. Jordin Sparks- Battlefield
Pretty sure my sister listened to this whenever she argued with her boyfriend.
19. Coldplay- Viva La Vida
I still jam to this song tbh.