4 New Songs That You Need To Listen To

4 New Songs That You Need To Listen To

What do Post Malone, Logic, Confetti, and 5 Seconds of Summer all have in common?

159
4 New Songs That You Need To Listen To
Flickr

From my countless number of articles about music, you all know I listen to everything. New music comes out all the time and this past week wasn't any different. There were a lot of songs people have been waiting to come out for a while. Even if you don't know about the new music, Spotify does this cool thing where they have a new music Friday playlist every week. That playlist is one of the ways I keep up with new music and it helps me find new artists.

I want to give you my top 5 new songs from my most recent New Music Friday Playlist in hopes of introducing you to new music.

1. "Want You Back" - 5 Seconds of Summer

Y'all, I don't even know where to start when it comes to this song. First off, I'm so glad that they finally released a new song after a whole year. It's been too long since there's been new music from 5SOS. On top of that, they have a new sound, and I couldn't be happier because it sounds so good.

The song itself is something I wasn't expecting at all. The new sound works for them and the lyrics are something that a lot of people can relate to which is good. I cannot wait to hear the rest of the album.

2. "Psycho" (Feat. Ty Dolla $ign) - Post Malone

I love Post Malone. I had no clue that this song was going to drop until I found it on this playlist. But nonetheless, Post Malone came through and released another bop. Even though this song is good, I'm still over here waiting for him to drop an album.

3. "44 More" - Logic

Logic is an artist that I don't normally listen too so I'm not very familiar with his sound. That's the beauty of this I get to find new artists to listen to. The song itself is something that I wasn't expecting to like because it's not normally my taste. Also, he calls out Harry Styles and Katy Perry in his song and I'm living for it.

4. "People Suck" - Confetti

I've never heard of this artist before but this song is so true. People do suck sometimes. It's terrible but they do. The song is actually kinda funny in a way but it also has a good beat to it. I want to listen to more of his music now that I've heard this song.

Just about every week there is new music that gets released and I strongly encourage you to listen to it because you never know you might find a new favorite song and a new favorite artist.

As always here's the link to the playlist that I created with these songs on it. follow me on Spotify to keep up with all things music that I talk about.