Songs That Feel Like Fall

Songs That Feel Like Fall

Songs that feel as good as a pumpkin spice latte tastes

609
Tumblr

As the temperatures begin to drop and we pull our sweaters from the recesses of our closets, it's not just our wardrobe we should think about changing. The upbeat songs of summer no longer seem appropriate, and songs like Summertime Sadness and Cheap Thrills don't really seem to capture what we are feeling. The fall season brings with it specific feelings that can be perfectly captured in a well-constructed playlist, perfect for easily listening while we sip on our pumpkin spice lattes, curled up in a warm blanket, wearing our favorite seasonal socks. I have saved you the hard work and have created a playlist perfect for admiring how the leaves have changed or simply for easily listening on a chilly October night.

1. Holocene by Bon Iver
  2. Willow Tree March by The Paper Kites
  3. Atlas Hands by Benjamin Francis Leftwich
  4. Candles by Daughter
  5. Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron & Wine
  6. Old Pine by Ben Howard
  7. Mr. Brightside by Run River North
  8. Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want by The Smiths
  9. Hero by Regina Spektor
  10. Still by Matt Nathanson
  11. Autumn Leaves by Ed Sheeran
  12. Spirits by The Strumbellas
  13. Down in the Valley by The Head and the Heart
  14. Let Her Go by Passenger
  15. People Help the People by Cherry Ghost
  16. Northern Wind by City and Colour
  17. Skinny Love by Bon Iver
  18. Youth by Daughter
  19. Hello My Old Heart by The Oh Hellos
  20. I Will Follow You into the Dark by Death Cab for Cutie
  21. Poison & Wine by The Civil Wars

These are just a few excellently laid-back tunes to get you feeling that Fall kind of way. To listen to the full playlist on Spotify, simply click here.