37 Songs That Remind You Of Summer

37 Songs To Remind You That Summer Is Coming

Because winter is lasting way too long.

27689
Instagram

I know you've probably seen a million articles just like this. I know this isn't an "original" idea. I know everyone has their opinion on music and everyone vibes to different sounds, but listen - I'm itching for summer to get here.

And since it's taking forever to show it's face this year, I decided to make a playlist that gives me aaallll the summer feels; warm weather, driving with the windows down, laying out by the pool, and not freezing to death in the middle of April.

SEE MORE: The Best Country Music Songs For If You Hate Country Music

Keep in mind this playlist could literally go on forever, and is open for interpretation; everyone has different tastes!

Without further ado, my suggestions for summer songs:

1. "Summer" - Calvin Harris

I mean... it's called SUMMER. What more proof do you need?!

2. "American Girl" - Bonnie McKee

Truly the perfect song to sing (let's be honest - scream) while you drive around with your friends.

3. "Beachin'" - Jake Owen

Let Jake Owen paint the perfect picture in your mind of a day on the beach, and then try and tell me you're not dying for warmer weather.

4. "All Summer Long" - Kid Rock

He's on a boat. Boats = summer.

5. "Tequilawine" - Olivia O'Brien

Just imagine: laying out by the pool, soaking up the sun, sipping on a wine tequila cocktail. Sounds good to me.

6. "Wannabe" - Spice Girls

If this song doesn't bring you all the good vibes... you're wrong.

7. "Vicodin" - CVBZ

The Jamaican-esque vibe beat underlying this track truly just transports me into summer mode and I LOVE IT.

8. "Sun Daze" - Florida Georgia Line

Doesn't this scene just scream summertime pool party?

9. "Cheerleader" - OMI

This is the epitome of a tropical bop, and as overplayed as it once was, I know it was stuck in your head at some point a few summers ago.

10. "Last Dance" - Dua Lipa

Another song with tropical undertones, Last Dance is honestly and genuinely one of the catchiest songs ever and will transport you to a beach under a palm tree. Trust me.

11. "Break the Rules" - Charli XCX

The whole premise of this song is about not wanting to go to school. You know when you don't have to go to school? In the SUMMER.

12. "Days of Gold" - Jake Owen

Jake Owen hit the nail on the head with this summer anthem. It's just perfection.

13. "Havana" - Camila Cabello

Does this one even need an explanation?

14. "Life is a Honeymoon" - Florida Georgia Line

The Bob Marley influences (and references) in this song will make anyone wish they were a reggae legend laying on the beach in the Bahamas.

15. "Starships" - Nicki Minaj

If this GIF doesn't make you crave beach weather, than I don't know what will.

16. "Happy" - Pharrell Williams

You know what makes me happy? SUMMER.

17. "Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of...)" - Lou Bega

A little bit of Monica in my life, a little bit of Erica by my side, and a little bit of summertime on my mind.

18. "Cheers (Drink to That)" - Rihanna

The perfect song to blast on a Friday night in the middle of summer while pre-gaming with the squad.

19. "How Country Feels" - Randy Houser

This song is essentially about running around in a field with your hair down and no shoes on and that's a BIG mood.

20. "Jack & Diane" - John Mellencamp

I mean, come on. What a bop. A summer staple.

21. "Wagon Wheel" - Old Crow Medicine Show

If you don't like country music then you probably won't like this song... but if you do like country music then you definitely already know this song and understand exactly why it's on this list.

22. "Route 66" - The Cheetah Girls

The Cheetah Girls are a bit of an outlier in this mix of artists but I can't help it, this song is catchy as all get out and makes me wanna just... drive.

23. "Roses" - The Chainsmokers

The music in this song just speaks to the soul, and that's really all I can say.

24. "Take a Little Ride" - Jason Aldean

This song is about driving around in the summer. It's quintessential for driving around in the summer.

25. "American Teen" - Khalid

The master of good vibes. Khalid truly captures the essence of an American teen in the summer.

26. "Sunshine & Whiskey" - Frankie Ballard

If the title alone doesn't make you wish it were summer than I have some bad news for you, you're CRAZY.

27. "Candy Paint" - Post Malone

I couldn't make a list of songs without including my main man Post Malone. This song is just so melodic and fantastic.

28. "The Hamptons" - Transviolet

Probably the newest song on this list and 10/10 would recommend. It's laid back yet fun and perfect for summer.

29. "Country Grammar (Hot...)" - Nelly

Nothing says summer quite like Nelly and a bunch of girls in bikinis dancing in front of a car.

30. "Party in the USA" - Miley Cyrus

I will argue until the day I die that this is THE summer party anthem of the millennium. Fight me.

31. "Walking on Sunshine" - Katrina & The Waves

DON'T IT FEEL GOOD?!

32. "Beat of the Music" - Brett Eldredge

Look at that scenery!!!!! Summer is coming!!!!

33. "Cruise" - Florida Georgia Line

The summeriest of all summer country anthems.

34. "Glorious" - Macklemore & Skylar Grey

This song is glorious and has the best and cutest music video ever so it's a win-win for everyone.

35. "Best Day of My Life" - American Authors

The best day of my life probably took place in the summer. Just saying.

36. "Can't Stop The Feeling" - Justin Timberlake

Look how much fun Justin is having in the video. Don't you wanna have that much fun too? Summer is fun.

37. "Despacito" - Daddy Yankee & Luis Fonsi

It's not the most viewed video on YouTube with over FIVE BILLION views for no reason. It's a good freakin' song.