So wipe your tears and blast these songs as high as you can
relationships

25 Songs To Remind Yourself That You're Better Off Without Your Ex Even If You Have To Fake It Until You Believe It

Do yourself a favor and wipe those tears and blast these songs as high as the volume will go.

109
https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/11/carly-rae-jepsen-party-one-new-album/
Consequence of Sound

Heartbreak, it's not fun but ultimately something we'll have to go through in our lives. When you get your heart broken you feel like the rug has been snatched out from under you without any warning whatsoever. You're sort of moving at a slower speed, trying to get through the day without crying again. So do yourself a favor, wipe those tears and blast these 25 songs as high as the volume will go. You can thank me later

"Thank U, Next" - Ariana Grande 

Spin

"I've got so much love, got so much patience, I've learned from my pain, turned out amazing."

"Without Me" - Halsey

Spin

"Gave love 'bout a hundred tries. Just running from the demons in your mind. Then I took yours and made 'em mine.
I didn't notice 'cause my love was blind."

"Trust My Lonely" - Alessia Cara

MTV UK

"Go get your praise from someone else. You did a number on my health. My world is brighter by itself and I can do better."

"Heart To Break" - Kim Petras 

Them

"Even if it means that I'll never put myself back together, gonna give you my heart to break. Even if I'll end up in shatters, baby it doesn't matter."

"IDGAF" - Dua Lipa

Promonews

"So I cut you off. I don't need your love, 'cause I already cried enough.I've been done, I've been movin' on since we said goodbye. I cut you off, I don't need your love, so you can try all you want. Your time is up, I'll tell you why."

"Send My Love (To Your New Lover)" - Adele

Spin

"I'm giving you up, I've forgiven it all. You set me free."

"Best Thing I Never Had" - Beyonce 

Billboard

"Thank god you blew it. Thank god I dodged the bullet. I'm so over you, baby good looking out."

"Party For One" - Carly Rae Jepsen

Billboard

"Tried to let it go and say I'm over you I'm not over you, but I'm trying."

"Miss Me More" - Kelsea Ballerini

One News Page

"I forgot I had dreams, I forgot I had wings. Forgot who I was before I ever kissed you. Yeah, I thought I'd miss you, but I miss me more."

"Over Now" - Post Malone

Vulture

"used to never ever want to see the light of day, yeah. I was an idiot. Begging on my knees on to the floor. Now I don't even want you anymore, anymore It's over now."

"Sue Me" - Sabrina Carpenter

Celebmix

"So sue me for looking so pretty tonight, wearing your favorite color under the lights, for moving on, doing everything right."

"Be Alright" - Dean Lewis

MTV UK

"But nothing heals, the past like time. And they can't steal, the love you're born to find."

"Blank Space" - Taylor Swift

"Got a long list of ex lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane, 'Cause you know I love the players, and you love the game."

"Green Light" - Lorde

Billboard

"Oh I wish I, could get my things, and just let go."

"I Wanna Get Better" - Bleachers

Daily Mail

" I didn't know I was broken 'til I wanted to change."

"Dancing On My Own" - Robyn 

Fanpop

"But you don't see me standing here. I just came to say goodbye."

"How To Be A Heartbreaker" - Marina 

Fanpop

"'Cause girls don't want, we don't want our hearts to break in two. So it's better to be fake, can't risk losing in love again."

"Shout Out To My Ex" - Little Mix

Just Jared

"You made my heart break and that made me who I am."

"Better Man" - Little Big Town

Topsimages

" I know I'm probably better off all alone than needing a man who could change his mind at any given minute."

"Every Little Thing" - Carly Pearce

Matthew Underwood

"Baby. your ghost stills haunts me. But I don't want to sleep with him no more."

"Nice For What" - Drake

The Star

"That's a real one, in your reflection. Without a follow, without a mention."

"You Deserve Better" - James Arthur

MTV UK

"And I hope you find somebody else, that'll love you like nobody else. And I hope he gives you something real, oh, I love you still. But you deserve better."

"Happier" - Marshmello feat. Bastille

Youtube

"I want to see you smile but know that means I'll have to leave."

"Gonna Get Over You" - Sara Bareilles

Popcrush

"I'll be alright, once I find the other side of someday."

"Forgiveness" - Paramore

Nashville Scene

" And you, you want forgiveness. But I, I just can't do it yet

I hope these help you as they have for me recently. I know it's hard, but you'll be okay.