Music as a Gen Z teen was epic and brought us some songs that will be apart of our lives forever.
These 20 songs will really take you back to the good old days and have you jamming out for hours.
1. “Somebody That I Used to Know” - Gotye
I just know these lyrics are carved into everyone's minds.
2. “Wildest Dreams” -Taylor Swift
These. Lyrics. Still. Hit.
3. “Riptide” - Vance joy
Flashback to 2013 and this was the only thing the radio was playing...
4. “One Last Time” - Ariana Grande
I just know we've heard this song at least 500 times.
5. “Take Me to Church” - Hozier
This will be classic in the years to come.
6. “Latch” - Disclosure & Sam Smith
338 million hits, need I say more?
7. "You & I” - One Direction
Anything One Direction, ruled my teen years.
8. “This Is Gospel” - Panic! At The Disco
Brendon Urie's vocals. That's it, that's all that needs to be said.
9. “Happier” - Bastille & Marshmello
Anyone shed a tear over the puppy? Just me? Okay...
10. “Young and Beautiful” - Lana Del Rey
Just the voice of an angel, c'mon.
11. “We are Young” - fun. & Janelle Monáe
May have been my ringtone circa 2013-2016...
12. “Young Dumb & Broke” - Khalid
American Teen. The album that ruled 2016.
13. “Cigarette Daydreams” - Cage the Elephant
This song just plays on my mind in loop.
14. “Feeling Whitney” - Post Malone
Stoney > beerbongs & bentleys. I said what i said.
15. “Be Alright” - Dean Lewis
We all listened to this song and pretended we were in a sad coming-of-age movie while looking out the car window..
16. "Blonde" - Frank Ocean
There's very few albums I can listen to from start to finish but this is definitely the one that ruled the late 2010s.
17. “Pour It Up” - Rihanna
18. “Losers” - The Weeknd
Beauty Behind The Madness > Starboy
19. "LEMONADE" - Beyonce
I am convinced the world was never the same since Beyonce dropped this one.
20. “Malibu” - Miley Cyrus
Just a beautiful tune.
Peace out teen years, onto the next decade of music to appreciate and rave about.