Top 5 Songs For Your Zodiac Sign

Every Sign Has Their Own Anthem, Take A Peek To Find Yours

Why not take a cue from the stars and try these tracks?

53

If you're anything like me, you're probably getting pretty bored with listening to the same old five songs on rotation every week. Thinking of switching up your Spotify playlist a bit? Why not try taking a cue from the stars and letting your zodiac sign curate a playlist perfect for your alignment? Astrology assigns meaning to the placement of the sun, moon, and the planets, and even if you don't particularly care for it or believe in it, why not give these playlists a shot? Read on to see which sign has the best taste in music.

1. Aries

Aries season is in full swing and we are loving it. Bold and confident babes, you need something upbeat to hype you up and remind you that you ARE that bitch.

"Fuck With Myself" — Banks

"Raise Hell" — Dorothy

"COPYCAT" — Billie Eilish

"Dead To Me" — Kali Uchis

"Drip Too Hard" — Lil Baby

2. Taurus

Lovers of serenity and opulence (but lowkey), sensual, and grounded, Taurus knows what they're doing in their relationships and in LIFE in general. Let these songs get you in touch with your Venus and center yourself.

"Goddess" — Banks

"Devotion" — Jessie Ware

"Over Again" — QUIN, G-Eazy

"Art Deco" — Lana Del Rey

"I Follow Rivers" — Lykke Li

3. Gemini

#StopGeminiShaming2019. These social butterflies deserve a better rep than just "two-faced," and these songs really bring out the pioneering spirit and fast-paced energy.

"Greek Tragedy" — The Wombats

"Kiwi" — Harry Styles

"Topanga" — Trippie Redd

"MIDDLE CHILD" — J. Cole

"Ivy" — Frank Ocean

4. Cancer

Aside from being intuitive and nurturing, Cancers are best known for their emotional side. Here are some cathartic songs to help you get those feelings out, girl.

"Chanel" — Frank Ocean

"when the party's over" — Billie Eilish

"Girls Need Love" — Summer Walker (feat. Drake)

"Honey" — Kehlani

"Thru These Tears" — LANY

5. Leo

Gold, glitz, and glamour, Leos are drama queens and you love them for it — so here are some songs almost as dramatic as Leos themselves.

"Flashing Lights" — Kanye West

"National Anthem" — Lana Del Rey

"Wow." — Post Malone

"Needed Me" — Rihanna

"7 Rings" — Ariana Grande

6. Virgo

Yes, Virgos are logical, practical, and meticulous, but they are also the most supportive friends you can have and will tell you straight up if your new boy is garbage. Here are some tracks for this hardworking and lovable sign.

"Provider" — Frank Ocean

"Under Control" — The Internet

"No Scrubs" — TLC

"The Less I Know The Better" — Tame Impala

"Consideration" — Rihanna, SZA

7. Libra

Balanced and harmonious, Libras love beauty and brighten everyone's day. Here are a few melodic songs that can't help but make you smile (just like a Libra would!)

"Lust for Life" — Lana Del Rey & The Weeknd

"Sunflower" — Post Malone, Swae Lee

"Cigarette Daydreams" — Cage The Elephant

"Love Galore" — SZA (feat. Travis Scott)

"Dreams" — Fleetwood Mac

8. Scorpio

Despite common opinion, Scorpios are not evil. Passionate and fiercely loyal, there's always more to them than meets the surface — so here are some sensual jams with edge.

"Call Out My Name" — The Weeknd

"Drew Barrymore" — SZA

"Self Control" — Frank Ocean

"Belong to You" — Sabrina Claudio feat. 6LACK

"Weaker Girl" — Banks

9. Sagittarius

Always the life of the party, Sagittarius needs their room to roam and breathe to be their best selves. Here are some tracks to highlight your free spirit and good vibes.

"Gypsy" — Fleetwood Mac

"Hurricane" — Halsey

"Roll With Us" — Doja Cat

"Feel Good Inc." — Gorillaz

"Settle Down" — The 1975

10. Capricorn

Capricorns have two sides — one driven by ambition and success with their goals always on their mind, and then there's the mischievous and playful troublemaker that loves to party. Here's some songs for your two moods.

"Money Power Glory" — Lana Del Rey

"The Chain" — Fleetwood Mac

"She's a Riot" — The Jungle Giants

"Glory and Gore" — Lorde

"Fluorescent Adolescent" — Arctic Monkeys

11. Aquarius

Free-spirited and quirky as they come, Aquarius is a humanitarian that defies authority at every turn and needs their freedom — and these five songs to help them plan the next revolution.

"Rhiannon" — Fleetwood Mac

"Bed Peace" — Jhene Aiko, Childish Gambino

"Girl" — The Internet

"Ronnie Drake" — Isaiah Rashad (feat. SZA)

"You Don't Get Me High Anymore" — Phantogram

12. Pisces

Dreamy and empathetic, this water sign always has their head in the clouds. Here are some dreamy tracks to serve as great background music for your next existential crisis.

"NFWMB" — Hozier

"Nights" — Frank Ocean

"Cosmic Love" — Florence & The Machine

"Hurt Feelings" — Mac Miller

"Chamber of Reflection" — Mac DeMarco