lauren daigle worship weak weary

5 Lauren daigle songs for the weak and weary

Put your headphones in, clear your head, and sing your pain away.

1173
Hillsong church

Some encouraging music for your playlist for those of you in need of some extra strength.

1. How can it be

I am guilty
Ashamed of what I've done, what I've become
These hands are dirty
I dare not lift them up to the Holy oneYou plead my cause
You right my wrongs
You break my chains
You overcome
You gave Your life
To give me mine
You say that I am free
How can it be

Those lyrics are just so encouraging because in the midst of a time where your heart feels broken and you feel as if you will never move on, God promises us that we will find the strength if we trust him. Though you may have made mistakes, the Lord calls you His daughter/son and loves you unconditionally. He fights for you.

2. You Say

"You say I am loved, when I can't feel a thing. You say I am strong, when I think I am weak. You say I am held, when I am fallen short. and when I don't belong, YOU SAY I AM YOURS."

WOW. No matter how many people break and shatter our hearts, we will ALWAYS have the Lord to carry us through the pain. He says we are loved, cherished, strong. We may be broken, but God says we are beautiful.

3. Trust in You

I try to win this war
I confess, my hands are weary, I need Your rest
Mighty warrior, king of the fight
No matter what I face You're by my side.

Mountains are always going to come our way, and we are going to have moments where our judgment is clouded and our hearts need rest, but just like Lauren says in her song "Truth is you know what tomorrow brings and there is not a day ahead you have no seen." HE HEARS YOUR CRY. Just trust his timing, you'll understand why.

4. I am yours

Let the waters rise
I will stand as the oceans roar
Let the earth shake beneath me
Let the mountains fall
You are God over the storm
And I am Yours

God never promised us that life would be easy and that we would not struggle, he promised us to stand with us and or carry us through our struggles. The world is going to let us down, but we have a God who NEVER will. Trust in that promise. Rest in it.

5. Here's my heart

I am found, I am Yours
I am loved, I'm made pure
I have life, I can breathe
I am healed, I am free'Cause You are strong, You are sure
You are life, You endure
You are good, always true
You are light breaking through

The world can be a dark place and at times we may feel like we don't know where to turn, but God is our light always and will direct is in the path of holiness. You are loved, He found you, cherishes you and will until you return to Heaven with him.