Halloween 2018 Playlist

10 Halloween-Themed Songs to Start The Spooky Season Right

It's October which means Halloween is soon so here are some scary songs!

michele
michele
4

Halloween is a fun holiday filled with candy, ghosts and costumes. And any great holiday has plenty of songs that set the mood perfectly. Here are 10 fun songs to make the season a bit scarier!

1. Ghostbusters by Ray Parker Jr.

Of course this list had to start with a classic. It's almost impossible to avoid this one.

2. Thriller by Michael Jackson

The king of pop and his most successful song were meant to be on this list. From the costumes to the makeup and theatricality, this halloween hit will always be remembered.

3. Monster Mash by Bobby 'Boris' Pickett & The Crypt-Kickers

I bet you're probably reminiscing on the time you had a halloween themed party during middle school and embarrassing yourself by dancing to this song in front of your crush. Don't worry, we've all been there.

4. Black Magic Woman by Fleetwood Mac (popularized by Santana)

As a big fan of Fleetwood Mac, this song sure gives me the chills. It's a very underrated song with a very talented group. Santana amped up the song's electricity by covering it and making a huge hit.

5. The Monster by Eminem ft. Rihanna

Whenever Rihanna and Eminem team up on a song, you know it's going to be a hit. This one is a perfect example. I know I'll be making sure there are no monsters under my bed.

6. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones

The Stones will forever be iconic and so will this song. If you aren't too familiar with them or find yourself ignoring your parent's music playlist, I recommend listening to this one to introduce yourself to them.

7. Time Warp by The Rocky Horror Picture Show

What's a Halloween playlist without a little bit of Rocky Horror. Not only is it one of the most legendary movies of all time but the soundtrack is outstanding. If you haven't seen the film, watch NOW!

8. This is Halloween by Danny Elfman

Blast this song on whatever device you please. Do it at least once during the spooky season. You can thank me later.

9. Demons by Imagine Dragons

Whether you struggle with your own personal demons or there are actually evil spirits in you room, this uplifting song will sure make all your problems diminish. Plus, who doesn't love Imagine Dragons?!

10. Calling All The Monsters by China Anne McClain

And to top it all off, we can't forget the former A.N.T Farm star with this amazing Halloween party bop. I know this one will be on repeat for me throughout October.