13 Recent Songs For Deep Thinkers And Feelers

Take a break and feel those feels.

3133

When you are in need of some new, deep, full, emotional, thought-provoking songs, here are some goodies. Instead of having to search through Youtube or Spotify, just look below for your inspiration.

1. "Don't give up on me" -Andy Grammer

This is a good one for someone who thinks they are hard to love and struggles with emotional intimacy. It definitely makes me feel less alone and that someone will love me like that one day. (Sidenote: Jesus does love you like that in this moment.)

2. "I'll never love again" -Lady Gaga

Full of emotion, this is a good one if you just want to let if all out and cry. The raw intensity she brings will make you feel like you are experiencing what she is feeling.

3. "Dear God" -Hunter Hayes

This one reminds me that a relationship with God is not smooth and easy. He is so honest about how he is feeling towards life and towards God. This is the type of authenticity we need for honest and strong relationships.

4. "Preach" -John Legend

This one is a call to arms to be awake to ignorance and inaction in the face of injustice. If you want to understand more of what he is singing about, the corresponding music video will really open your eyes to what his heart is struggling with.

5. "Let me in" -Skinny Living

Once again, a song for those needing to know they are deeply loved and worth knowing, inside and out.

6. "Women" -Florida Georgia Line ft. Jason Derulo

What they said about their song in the music video: "a celebration of women///the beauty of their spirit". Even if you haven't been treated this preciously in your life, know anyway that this is the truth in your heart.

7. "I'm not OK" -H.E.R.

Song to surrender to. 100% it's okay to sit on the floor and not be okay for a few minutes.

8. "Older" -Sasha Sloan

A simple song that breaks down the complicated feeling kids of divorced parents have.

9. "Make him wait" -Abby Anderson

This one is about respect for your beautiful self :)

10. "Happy now"-Kygo

Still getting over that ex? Here's to you. A little lighthearted boppin' song for letting go.

11. "Heartbreak" -Hunter Hayes

Alright, yes this picture of him looks super creepy but I saw him live in concert one time and he really is super sweet and authentic. I love this one because he knows that everything he is going through now will get him to his future love!

12. "Girl" -Maren Morris

Hey girl, "everything's gonna be okay...don't lose your halo..."

13. "Thought about you" -Tim McGraw

I LOVE this one. Perfect for reminiscing back on vivid, great memories combined with some good ole' Tim McGraw wisdom.

Enjoy!