12 Songs That Describe My Friend Group Perfectly — And Probably Yours Too

My friends and I are crazy about music and each other, so here's 12 songs that have truly reflected the love, friendship, and journey we've experienced together.

337
Photo by Isabella Signorino

I absolutely loved high school, and it was all thanks to my amazing group of friends that I've kept throughout the past few years of my life. Although we are a small group, we're extremely close to each other and are like a family.

Having us all go our separate ways (physically) to our next chapter in life didn't cause us to grow apart at all; it actually brought us closer together. I wouldn't trade my friends for the world, so here's to us and these ten songs that describe our experience so far and the lifelong journey we have ahead together.

I hope you can relate to these songs like we can, because friendship is what makes our time on this Earth a little more crazy and a whole heck of a lot more adventurous and loved.

1. "I'll Be There For You" — The Remembrandts

2. "Back Home" — Andy Grammar

3. "Count On Me" — Bruno Mars

4. "You Will Be Found" — Dear Evan Hansen soundtrack

5. "Oath" — Cher Lloyd

6. "Fix You" Coldplay

7. "You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home" — Hannah Montana

8. "It's time" — Imagine Dragons

9. "Good Time" — Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen

10. "Raise Your Glass" — P!nk

11. "When Can I See You Again?" — Owl City

12. "You've Got A Friend In Me" — Randy Newman

Isabella Signorino