Instead Of Comfort Food Here Are 12 Songs That Will Comfort The Soul

A playlist to help on the hardest days.

1211
Siddharth Bhorga

In life, we all face hard moments that reoccur as we grow older. We all feel down once in awhile, and there are many songs that have been released to help push us through those low times. To prepare for these hard times, it's important to just have a playlist ready to go.

1. "Don't Give In" by Snow Patrol

“Don't give in, Don't you dare quit so easy, Give all that you got on the soul”

2. "Stubborn Love" by The Lumineers

“Keep your head up, keep your love, Keep your head up, my love”

3. "Half Light" by Banners

“And can you shake it off?, Can you shake it off for me?, When you're in the half light, I don't like the half I see”

4. "So Much More Than This" by Grace VanderWaal

“Tap your foot and listen in, Ignore the world, let the music cave in, Close your phone and breathe in the air, You'll soon realize that there's something that is, So much more than this, It is what it is”

5. "Superheroes" by The Script

“When you've been fighting for it all your life, You've been struggling to make things right, That’s how a superhero learns to fly, Every day, every hour, turn the pain into power”

6. "Surprise Yourself" by Jack Garratt

“Speak and open up your mind, It's something you should do all the time, Keep exploring, seek and find, You know you might surprise yourself”

7. "Torches" by X Ambassadors

“Bring on the storm that's raging, And if you get lost in the shadows, There's a fire inside you, Be the light that guides you, Come on, carry your flame, Carry it higher, Leave it in the darkness, Carry your torches”

8. "1-800-273-8255" by Logic featuring Alessia Cara and Khalid

“You don't gotta die today, You don't gotta die, I want you to be alive, I want you to be alive”

9. "Beautiful Now" by Zedd

“We might not know why, we might not know how, But baby, tonight, we're beautiful now, We'll light up the sky, we'll open the clouds, 'Cause baby, tonight, we're beautiful now, we're beautiful”

10. "Kill Em With Kindness" by Selena Gomez

“The world can be a nasty place, You know it, I know it, yeah, We don’t have to fall from grace, Put down the weapons you fight with, Kill 'em with kindness”

11. "Midnight Moon" by Oh Wonder

“You with the wide eyes, don't lose your courage, You swing your head high and don't be worried, Your heart's in a free ride, feel it beating, Caught in the headlights, climb to the ceiling”

12. "Change" by Taylor Swift

“Energy the people can feel, A new beginning, fresh appeal, A brand new chapter practical, Solutions that are workable, Greatness is achievable”

A playlist to comfort the soul is the perfect secret weapon to help anyone get through rough times.