10 Song Lyrics That Accurately Describe The End Of The Semester

A list of 10 song lyrics that accurately describe how the end of the semester is going.

34
iHeart Radio

The end of the semester can get pretty hectic. It consists of endless nights of studying, writing essays, and trying to create those final presentations. I have created a list of 10 song lyrics that accurately describe how the end of the semester is going.

1.“Tell me how I am supposed to breathe with no air.”- Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown

Piles of papers to write, exams to study for and somehow squeezing in eating and sleeping can be very difficult. All of the pressure begins to pile up, leaving you with no air

2.“Jesus take the wheel, take it from my hands.” - Carrie Underwood

There comes a point at the end of the semester where you just decide to give up. You will just let Jesus take the wheel during the final exams, and hope you somehow pass the class.

3.“I know you workin’ day and night to get a college degree.” - Drake

Drake is back at it, messing with your emotions once again. Drake knows the struggle you have of constantly doing everything to get a college degree.

4.“Shots shots shots shots shots, everybody.”- Lil Jon

Lil Jon speaks to you around 1:03 am when you are on page 3 of 10 pages you have to have written by 10:00 am tomorrow. You grab that bottle and hope Smirnoff can squeeze those last seven pages out of you.

5.“Please have mercy on me.”- Shawn Mendes

This is the song you will bust out singing in the middle of your final exam, in hopes your professor will generously curve the exam. Let’s hope all of your professors will have mercy on you!

6.“Work, work, work ,work, work.” - Rihanna

No explanation needed.

7.“If I die young bury me in satin.”- The Band Perry

Just a little suggestion in case you do not make it through the rest of the semester.

8.“It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log”- The Beatles

Hour after hour of doing homework, all you can think about is laying down in bed and taking a nap. You often reward yourself with naps because of all the studying you have done.

9.“I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing.”- The Script

You are barely making it through the last couple of weeks. You feel like you are on the edge of giving up, but you remember you are still alive.

10.“Hold me back, I'm 'bout to spaz.”- Kanye West

Kanye, the musical genius, perfectly sums up the end of the semester. You are at a point where you have so much to do, you are on the verge of a spazzing out. Thank God for your friends, parents, roommates and whoever else is holding you back.