10 Ridiculous Fears 20-Somethings Have

10 Ridiculous Fears 20-Somethings Have

Sometimes the things we fear are quite ridiculous

28
10 Ridiculous Fears 20-Somethings Have

We are all scared of some things, more than others but let me tell you, I am soo scared of the following 10 things it is not even real...

10) THE DENTIST

Okay, I do not appreciate someone putting their fingers in my mouth, scraping that sharp tool across my teeth and telling me I need to continue to brush and floss even though I do it a million times a day.

9) MONKEYS

This is many peoples spirit animal but come on now, I had one terrify me as a child at the Fort Worth Zoo that I do not want to be by them ever again.

8) THE DARK

Well really I am scared of the things in the dark not really the dark in general... who likes monsters anyways

7) MURDER SHOWS

CSI:Miami, 48 Hour or anything that relates to someone dying terrifies me. I am a big baby because who wants to watch how someone got murdered?

6) FAILING A CLASS

No one wants to fail any classes in their life and most definitely not one when I am a year from graduating..

5) BIG BODIES OF WATER

I am terrified of water because that's a great place to drown.

4) BOATS

Along with being terrified of the ocean,lakes and rivers there is no way you are getting me on a boat either.

3) SPIDERS

I will literally blast a spider to mars if I have to.. there is no way it is getting near me with out dying.

2) Cats

There are very few cats I can handle being around other than that, they scare me. They are so sneaky and can be very wild.

1) Last but definetly not least: CLOWNS

I know many many people are terrified of clowns and I can say I do not blame them one bit.