A Timeline of Trisha Paytas's Breakdown

A Timeline of Trisha Paytas's Breakdown

And her devolution into a chicken nugget.

12070
A Timeline of Trisha Paytas's Breakdown
trisha paytas

Everyone has their hard times in life. Many people go through rough breakups. Recently, I made a trip to Magnolia Bakery only to discover they were out of banana pudding, so I understand pain. However, people don’t usually broadcast their detailed mental breakdown online for the entire internet to view. However, one person has made the poor decision to do that. One person who is also a chicken nugget.

Trisha Paytas has been active on YouTube for the past ten years under the channel “blndsundoll4mj”, where she shares her music videos, eating shows, and clothing hauls. Her content features nothing exquisite and is mostly obnoxious, but on December 10, 2016, she drew massive attention as she discovered that her boyfriend of one year had cheated on her with another guy and posted every detail and every tear on her channel. It’s a roller coaster to watch, and I’m looking out for someone to post their own psychological analysis of this woman. For those who don’t have hours upon hours to devote to following the ongoing drama, this is a timeline of all significant videos.

December 10, 2016

She receives snapchats from someone who spotted her flamboyantly homosexual boyfriend Sean dancing at a gay club on a night when he was ignoring her attempts to contact him.

She vows to take a break from YouTube but goes on to not do that in the slightest.

That same day, she posts a string of six pre-recorded videos featuring Sean, cleansing her life of another failed relationship, and two others sobbing about him.

December 11, 2016

More jumbled nonsense about Sean. He won't talk to her, and she's still sprawled on the floor in front of her couch pouring her heart out to her camera. She says that all her relationships have ended with her realizing they never really loved her, which makes you feel kind of bad, but also she might be insane?

On this day we also get our first of many kitchen floor videos to come. Despite Sean's lying and betrayal, she now hates herself and thinks she doesn't deserve to be spoken to by him again. But also she loves him more than anything. She feels gross making this public but she keeps publicizing every moment of it. It's just a mess.

December 12, 2016

A fuming and passive aggressive Trish announces that Sean is suing her. A person with common sense might remove all previous videos pertaining to the breakup and definitely not post any more about him, but as you've probably come to conclude, Trish is not the most logical of people.

December 13, 2016

She's been crying to her camera on the kitchen floor for three days now. Dear Trish: This is what therapists are for. Also I'm pretty sure referring to Sean without using his name is not lessening the legal trouble you're currently in.

December 14, 2016

The temporary identity switch up to chicken nugget.

"When you feel like a chicken nugget, you feel like...not delicious. Well, you feel delicious, but you also feel, like, fried. And fake on the inside...I'm pink goop and now I'm a chicken nugget," Trisha states blankly to her viewers. But I guess on our worst days, we all feel a little bit like a chicken nugget. Her entire incoherent ramble is somehow laughable and also very, very sad. If you stare into her eyes all you see is disconnect and emptiness. I hope she feels better soon, i really do.

But she's not done yet, because later that day she posts another video coming out as a lesbian, adding that "this has nothing to do with recent events". However, her long nails are a giveaway that her claims of currently hooking up with girls are either false or rather painful experiences.

The title alone is a masterpiece.

December 15, 2016

There is nothing to make of this. Don't try to understand it. And skip over the parts where she starts detailing her bathroom business.

Does this girl have anyone who cares about her? Where are these family and friends she mentions, and why haven't they come to take her camera and internet access away? This girl clearly needs a weekend with some Ben and Jerry's crying in a friend's lap, not...whatever this is. Some intervention is necessary. But also enjoy this wonderful clip, which deserves some YouTube hall of fame recognition.

December 18, 2016

December 19 - 24, 2016

Trisha spams a concerning amount of eating show videos, in which she orders enough food to feed a village, eats a decent amount of garbage, and probably wastes the rest. And then complains about her bowel problems. The noises she makes sucking on her fingers every .2 seconds are enough to make you lose any appetite you might have developed at seeing all that food.

December 29, 2016

Somehow she's concussed herself. The video begins with Trish leaning in close to the camera and whispering in a manner that is at once amusing and concerning, as most things she does are. I don't think she realizes she doesn't need to be whispering, but apparently she's "scared to talk".

She keeps shushing the camera, saying "someone's coming", then points into her empty bathtub asking, "do you see the man in there? I'm watching him shower", later adding that "the government is controlling you on Snapchat". Honestly I don't know what to make of this, but give it your best shot. I've no explanation other than she's just messing with people as much as she can at this point.

January 2, 2017

Trish is back with a disturbing amount of energy, bubbly and grinning. She's sporting a shirt that states "no soy un chicken nugget", yammering at top speed, and declaring she's now on a vegan diet, which I'm sure is just as true as her suddenly realizing she's a lesbian. This is the same girl who probably eats as much meat weekly as Ron Swanson. Have you seen her mukbangs?? But I'll leave you here, and feel free to continue checking her channel following the roller coaster that is Trisha Paytas.