Some Much Needed Life Advice From Mr. Feeny

Life advice from Mr. Feeny for those times when you need it most.

58

Life is difficult sometimes. Whether you've hit the sophomore slump and lost all motivation to do anything or you're a second-semester senior aggressively trying to find a job, apply for grad school, or simply refusing to acknowledge the fact that you are about to be thrown into the real world, stress has a way of creeping up on you.

Fortunately, there is one sure-fire way to detach from the crazy world we live in, and that is to binge-watch your favorite TV shows. Which is exactly what I did with Boy Meets World recently. After riding the highs and the lows that tends to accompany intense, emotional investment in a show for seven seasons, I realized what I needed in my life: Mr. Feeny. More specifically, his incredible, worldly wisdom, dignified demeanor and occasional sassy attitude to help guide me through various situations. 

Here are some quality words of wisdom from Mr. Feeny that can definitely help you in times of need.

1. When he reminded us of the flexibility of the word "family":

2. And that sometimes the unknown is better even though it might be more intimidating:

3. When he explained the true meaning of friendship:

4. And the power of love:

5. When he taught us that everybody has different perceptions from each other:

6. When he reminded us about the necessity of honesty:

7. And that the most important person to listen to in difficult situations is yourself:

8. When he reminded you that having an open mind and being yourself will go a long way in the scheme of things:

9. And when he remade the cliche "you don't know what you have until it's gone":

10. When he explained what a real hero is:

11. And finally, when he said these seven words that are applicable to anything in your entire life:

*cue the tears*