Socialist Ideas That Will Create Communism

Money will have no value anymore.

18
ytimg.com

Free college? Most say this will be the cure to all of our problems because this sounds incredible, but in reality this is disastrous. College should never be free, but it should not exceed ridiculously high amounts of money like it does now. Many socialists agree that this could solve problems among the youth and advocate them to attend college, but many conservatives are not for this idea.

Free college can potentially destroy our country.

Communist ideas and free college both may sound good, but on paper each will make our country more lethargic and decrease progression in our educational system. To make this possible, even more taxes have to be taken out of our parents' checks and on property taxes.

Hardworking people already get enough money stolen from their checks because of taxes - if the number increases there is no way people can live a prosperous life. There are thousands upon thousands of dollars that are already stolen from our government and given out as handouts to people. Why take more of our taxpayers' money and lessen the lives of others just to make college free for EVERYONE?

So why is this such an unrealistic idea? Well, it could go one of two ways. This could create college to be unexceptional. Everyone will be attending college, making it mediocre and unfair. If all students coming out of high school are attending college, then nobody is filling in the jobs that don’t require schooling after high school. No one would be attending trade school and learning a skill, and the education of college will plummet incredibly. Everyone will be learning in college, while there will be jobs that are needed that will be unfulfilled. Therefore this will create an extinction of businesses, losing more jobs.

On the other hand, college could get dramatically harder, that being said, many people will not be able to attend, but only the elite. If college was this impossible, then jobs that require more schooling will become vacant. Our medicinal system, educational system, etc. will not be able to flourish and our country could drastically decrease rather than increase their progress in the world.

Teachers would not be getting paid the correct amount, making people not want to teach anymore. Their jobs will be mediocre and low paying just because there is not enough money taken out of taxes to fund their salaries. Therefore, the elite people going to school will not be receiving a phenomenal education. This will make America’s educational system rapidly hit a wall, making us decrease progress back to hundreds of years ago.

Yes, the amounts of money spent on college now are insane and unrealistic because many students go into thousands of dollars of debt, but Obama, the socialist, is trying to bail certain people out of their college debt. Doing this will not help our country, but put ourselves in greater debt.

Free college should not even be a thought if individuals are trying to help this country, because it will destroy it. So, the idea of making college free is not well planned or well thought out. In the long run it is just taking out more taxes from the middle class and eliminating its existence. This is a form of communism from socialists because this country is trying to make everyone have the same amount. Hence, politicians are trying to ruin our country.