So, You Think Global Warming Isn’t Real?

It's time to turn off the caps lock and actually educate yourself on the world and its ongoing crisis.

179
Phys.org

So, you don’t think that global warming is real?

You don’t think that our environment is dying quite rapidly, and that many animals in these environments are becoming extinct and tortured?

You don’t think that the world is basically ending because of humanity's devastating impact over the past one-hundred, or so, years?

Fucking educate yourself.

The world, as we currently know it, is falling to pieces. Not only through violence and murder from human beings, but from our carelessness and ignorance towards the world’s greatest aspects of life.

These aspects are wild animals, greenery and plant life, and overall health of the Earth and its land. We, as humans, are adding to the destruction through nuclear waste, the overabundance of trash, and man-made materials that are killing or ruining the environment and many other things.

Yes, there are some beings out there really trying to make a difference and slow down the process of global warming, but these people and their environmental accomplishments are simply thrown away when so much of the human population don’t even believe that global warming is real!

How is it not real? Just because we have equally cold and hot days does not mean that global warming isn’t real! Global warming is not just “Earth being really warm.”

It’s CLIMATE CHANGE.

It is the melting icebergs and stranded polar bears left to find new homes. It is the destruction of wildlife and trees in jungles killing or making many species go extinct or close to it.

Global warming – climate change – is the beginning of the end of the world. If you still don’t care about the world and its continuation, maybe I should word it like this:

IT MEANS THE END OF HUMANS, TOO!

Yeah, who knew that our species would also die if Earth does? Wow! It’s great to be educated on the subject, huh?

So, please take some sort of stand-in protecting Earth for as long as we can. Just recycle, use solar power, and stop killing animals for sport and for their environment. All of these things could be prevented if people just took a moment to stop and care about things other than themselves for once.

All I ask is for this knowledge of how serious global warming is to affect you if you did not believe in it. Just do something to impact some kind of change and you’re already a big help for Earth. Please take Earth into consideration at least once a day and do something to help.

If every human on Earth just did one good thing for the world each day, we would be so much closer to helping the environment flourish once more instead of continuing to rot and die.