To My Best Friend, I Can't Thank You Enough For All The Memories We've Shared

Thank you for never giving up on me.

294
Brooke Beverley

Dear Ashley,

Throughout life, the right people will come to you and stick by your side through everything. We met the summer before my sophomore year and before your junior year of high school. I am so lucky to have had you as my best friend and thank you for being there for me through everything.

We have been through so much together. Though we occasionally disagree and annoy each other, I would never trade the friendship we have for anything. We always have each other's backs and you are one of the few people I trust with anything.

Thank you for all the laughs and amazing memories. From sleepovers, going to concerts together, playing the Wii all night, bonfires, and puling all nighters countless amounts of times.

Now with us being in two different states because of school, its hard to see each other as often as I would like to. I am in Wisconsin and you are in Iowa, but that does not stop us from being as close as we always will be. We may not talk for awhile but when we do everything picks up like nothing ever happened.

I want to thank you for never giving up on me and constantly giving me the reassurance I needed at times. When I was in a bad mood or just upset you knew exactly how to make things better (food was usually was the cure to this). You never made me feel as if i had no one to go to when I needed someone to talk to. You were always there for me no matter what time of day it was.

Basically what i am trying to say is thank you for meeting me at the fair grounds that summer and being one of my bestfriends that I know I will always have. We have so many years left to make memories and continue to be as close as we are.

Thank you for being my best friend and never giving up on me, even when I gave up on my self. Cant wait to make so many memories with you this summer!!!