I Snuck 5 Different Meals Into The Movies And Here's Everything You Need To Know

I hope I don't get banned for this.

558
Wordpress

Disclaimer: ALWAYS be respectful and clean up your trash, and if someone asks you to throw away your food, do it and be polite!!!

1. Raising Cane's/Layne's Chicken

Sneak-ability: 8/10

Bringing your large tote bag along with you is best for this option. Sliding your chicken box inside of the tote and laying it on its side is the best way to go. Your food may get a little shuffled around but it is full proof and your food will be completely out of sight.

Visibility: 2/10

It's true. There's really no hiding those white plastic take-out boxes, but just wait until the lights are low and the movie has started.

Noise: 5/10

If you're really careful this can be a pretty quiet meal; however, the white plastic boxes Cane's and Layne's use can be quite squeaky so don't make any sudden movements!

Smell: 2/10

Anyone can recognize the smell of a good chicken tender meal. It won't smell up the whole theater but the people in front of and behind you will definitely want you to share.

Taste: 10/10

I mean come ON. The chicken, the crinkle fries, the SAUCE!!!

2. Fuego Tacos

Sneak-ability: 10/10

This route could work with Taco Bell and Torchy's as well. The small size of a foil wrapped taco makes sneaking this food into the movies extremely easy. Just throw it in a purse or bag and you're good to go!

Visibility: 10/10

Your taco could easily be a hot dog you purchased at the theater so no one should be giving you weird looks. The trash is easy to crumble up and stick inside your bag when you're finished eating. Taco's surprisingly taste 100 percent better when accompanied by your fav movie and some movie theater popcorn!

Noise: 9/10

The noise of foil or paper wrapping is really easy to disguise if you open your taco during the previews. Make sure it's a loud action movie promo or a commercial everyone is laughing at. Your taco will be unwrapped and ready to eat by the time your movie begins!

Smell: 8/10

Definitely not as bad as Cane's/Layne's but there is still the amazing aroma all taco's give off floating around.

Taste: 10/10

Make sure it's a taco you know and love, then you'll surely be in paradise!

3. Jimmy John's Sandwich

Sneak-ability: 10/10

Jimmy John's wraps their subs in a tight paper cocoon sealed with a JJ sticker to assure that none of your sandwich will be spilling in your bag.

Visibility: 8/10

This category depends on the size of sandwich you prefer. My personal fav is the Beach Club which is pretty big, hence the 8/10. But the smaller sandwiches may be easier to keep hidden.

Noise: 7/10

The paper wrapping can get noisy but other than that this is a pretty quiet meal.

Smell: 10/10

I don't necessarily know how an Italian sandwich would smell in a theater but my plain jane Beach Club was literally odorless. PRAISE!

Taste: 6/10

I LOVE a good JJ's sandwich after a long day at school; however, in the midst of driving to the theater, purchasing tickets, and waiting for the lights to go down, my sandwich was pretty soggy by the time I got to it. Not a fan of soggy bread y'all!

4. Pizza

(Get it from Little Caesars. It's only $5!!!)

Sneak-ability: 5/10

Wow. This one was a toughy. Sneaking pizza in is easy but comes with a lot of prep time.

Step one: buy a box of pizza. A large is great if you're sharing with friends like I did.

Step two: Go home, let your pizza cool off, and get three Ziploc baggies.

Step three: Disperse pizza into different baggies so each friend will have easy accessibility to their pizza.

Step four: Throw it into your bags and head to the theater!

*** Waiting for your pizza to cool off is an extremely important step. We didn't wait and our cheese kept sliding off and the heat in the bags created condensation, resulting in a bit of sogginess.

Visibility: 10/10

No one noticed this one! Pizza can also be purchased at theaters so maybe that's what people thought we were eating. The Ziploc baggies make it easy to keep in your bag or lay on your lap.

Noise: 9/10

The only noise from this is the initial opening of your Ziploc baggies, which of course can be done very discretely.

Smell: 7/10

I don't know about you but I can smell pizza a mile away!!! The pizza odor was pretty obvious, but no one seemed to think anything was out of the ordinary.

Taste: 8/10

PIZZA RULES. Except when it's a little soggy. Wait for it to cool off before bagging it ladies and gents!

5. Panda Express

Sneak-ability: 7/10

This went much like the Cane's/Layne's adventure. We got Panda plates so they were placed in white take out boxes. Sliding them sideways into our tote bags worked just fine. I would suggest getting a bowl for your first time because it would be way easier to transport.

Visibility: 2/10

Let's just say it's pretty obvious you didn't buy this meal from the theater.

Noise: 5/10

Squeaky squeaky squeaky!!! Wait until the movie starts and everyone is settled. Then wait for a loud part of the movie to open the box and dig in!!!

Smell: 2/10

Y'all. Chinese food smells. And it smells GOOD. Try to bring this one into a movie that's been out for awhile and sit in the back. You definitely don't want to bring this one to the premier of an anticipated movie!

Taste: 10/10

I couldn't really see what I was eating, because dark movie theater, but I know it was FANTASTIC! (pro tip: go right before they close and they'll load your box with food!!!)

Sneaking food into the movies can be as adventurous as you make it! If you're too scared to try a whole meal, try bringing your own candy or your favorite choice of drink! Also don't forget, just because you bring your own food doesn't mean you can't still buy movie theater popcorn, it makes a great side dish to any meal!

Now GO, ENJOY, BE ADVENTUROUS!!!