To All The Girls With Small Boobs

To All The Girls With Small Boobs

IBTC: Itty Bitty Tator-Tot Committee

11343
To All The Girls With Small Boobs

"Having small boobs is a curse", so I always thought. And yet, nothing has changed. When I was a little girl, I always thought by this age I would have a full rack of breasts to flaunt to the world. Yet, they are the same size.

Going back into my teenage years, I waited, and waited, and waited for the day that I would wake up in the morning with a sore back from my full lovely-lady-lumps. However, up until the age of 19, I finally had come to the conclusion that I was cursed.

I don't know who I had pissed off in the past for this to be my karma. I was always a nice, good girl who was never mean to anybody. Well, there was that one time in kindergarten and I..... but that's not the point. That was forever ago and maybe I deserved to get pushed down into the sand, but not the horrible truth of never having full boobs.

There were many things about my boobs that bothered me during my years of growing up. At the age of 8, I would read the magazines and see all of the beautiful women throughout the pages. And all of them had full breasts. One day, I asked my mom when I would have breasts like the women in the magazine? Her response was, "Soon baby, just give it some time." Well, time was all I had and that phrase was the only thing that kept me happy. To know that one day, I would have full breasts.

By the age of 12, I start to notice that most of my friends were developing breasts. Some were just as big as the women in those magazines. While mine were still tiny to nonexistent. So, I asked them what they were doing differently than what I was doing. Most of their responses were, "nothing."

Damn.

That wasn't enough for me. By then, I started to look up ways to make my boobs bigger on the internet. Online I saw that drinking milk and eating a lot of protein would help. But even after trying this "diet" for about a month or so, I noticed that they were still the same size. So I asked my mom again as for when I was going to have full breasts and her response was the same, "Soon baby, just give it some more time." I rolled my eyes in frustration and prayed that one day, she would be right.

Well, during those "puberty years", I had nothing to show for it. In middle school, mostly all of the girls had a full rack of boobs. And I sat back and watched them, enviously. I hated P.E. because I had to watch and hear them constantly talk about their new boobs and their cute new bras, while I was still in-training (if you know what I mean). Some would tease me and say I was shaped like a boy. I was sick of it all. So one day, I decided to stuff my bra with tissue and flaunt my new "made-up" boobs. I can remember doing so from the end of middle school going into high school.

Eventually, I gained a boyfriend and after a while of dating, I was scared that one day he would find out that I stuffed my bra. So, I told him. He laughed and told me that it was fine. Turns out, that was not the only thing that caught his interest in me. That was great news to me, though I still felt less of a woman, even in those tender times.

Going into adulthood, I finally said, "screw it!" I was willing to accept the fact that I was going to grow old and die in an A cup. I would complain to my family and close friends about my breast size and they would, and continue to say, to this day, "I wished I had your size. You look great. It fits your small frame. I am sick of these melons."

Oh, shut up already.

However, as for being in my mid-20s, I can say that right now, I am content with my breast size. My husband likes them, but most importantly, I like them. I can say that now because as I grew older, got married, and moved out of my parent's house, I enjoy walking around bra-less in my own space.

I noticed that there are perks of having small breasts. All of the bras in my size are really cute. There are a lot of variety, whereas those who have bigger cups are mostly stuck with plain black, white, or nude designs. As stated before, going braless is one of the best things ever. I can wear a t-shirt and a jacket and no one would notice that I am braless. I know that there are some who would think that this is disgusting, however, try it for one day.

What are back pains? Oh, I don't know because my boobs are small. Also, a big plus is having the joy of jumping up and down or running without two melons trying to punch me in the face. Plus, they don't try to suffocate me while I'm asleep.

As time goes by, I learn a new perk of having small breasts. I realized that it wasn't my boobs that were cursed, it was my mindset. I was so stuck on having bigger boobs when I should have been grateful for what I have.

Recently, for the first time, I got sized at Victoria's Secret and learned that I am officially a B cup. I know that it may not sound like a victory but it is to me, especially when I have been wearing a 36A all of my life.

So for all of my IBTC girls out there, flaunt what you have regardless. Don't hate your boobs because they are small. Embrace them. Have fun with them. Dress them up with accessories and if you are old enough, maybe even get a cute tattoo in the area to enhance them. Don't let them or anyone define your womanhood.

Also remember, a push-up bra is always a best friend to help fill out any outfit. The picture below is one of my favorites from Victoria Secret. It is the Wear Everyday Super Push , that gives you just enough ummph, and it will work for any cup size.