6 Fun Winter Date Ideas

6 Fun Winter Date Ideas

How to make every winter date a winter wonderland!

424
6 Fun Winter Date Ideas
Emily Farrell

Dating in the summer is easy- you can do anything from going to the beach to going hiking to stargazing. But, as the winter months near, outside activities are limited and it can be hard to find things to do with your significant other.

1. Ice skating

You don't have to have the best ice skating skills to go to the rink together, it's a great excuse to hold hands and talk to each other! And besides, you get a great workout while doing it!

2. Sledding

You're going to need some snow for this one, but if you have a nice hill nearby, get some sleds and go riding. Afterwards, you can both sip some nice hot chocolate and warm up!

3. Baking

If you have a sweet tooth like me, you'll be craving desserts when you're stuck inside because of the cold. So grab the flour, make some cookies, and make a little bit of a mess while you're at it!

4. Movie night

Movie night is a perfect excuse to snuggle and spend some quality time together. Indulge in snacks without having to leave the house!

5. Video games

It might not be an evenly matched game, but it can be a fun competition anyway! It's a great way to get cozy if you're snowed in and sick of watching TV.

6. Go to the gym

With Christmas, we're all bound to put on a few pounds. The gym makes you feel great and look great for each other!