7 Deadly Sins, In Form Of 'The Office' GIFs

Pride, greed, envy, anger, lust, gluttony, and sloth. Surely none of us are perfect. Over nine seasons, our beloved characters from "The Office" have certainly shown us such a fact. After bingeinguh, I mean, enjoyingthe series twice, I had to find an outlet for some of the show's iconic scenes. Could I find a GIF to match up with each of the seven deadly sins? Let's see.

1. Pride

He did buy it for himself, but for being the quirkiest boss out there... don't you think he deserves it?

2. Greed

Kevin is truly an idol for those of us who desperately wish we could make the glass on a vending machine disappear. I mean, three dollars for a bag of candy? Really!? *Grabs 30 fruit snacks and runs*

3. Envy

To quote Michael: "Just as hot as Jan, but in a different way." No wonder Dwight's so jealous; Ryan's always stealing the spotlight.

4. Anger

I mean... He did go to anger management after this... But being the butt-end of a Jim prank might drive anyone to do the same.

5. Lust

Ladies, he owns a farm. How could you resist?

6. Gluttony

Seconds don't count if you shove everything in your mouth at once, right?

7. Sloth

ALL HAIL THE KING OF NAPS! If he's not napping or doing a crossword puzzle at work, is he really Stanley? The fastest he's ever moved was on pretzel daybut if we had pretzel day I'm sure we would sprint online too.