Yes, It Is Okay To Be Single And Pray For Your Future Relationship

A relationship built upon THE relationship.

132
Ravishly

If you're a guy or a girl and you are single and praying for a relationship, I promise you that is completely okay. I often times see girls and guys who simply just "settle" and get in a relationship just because the person sends them sweet text and heart eye emojis. Yes, I know that stuff is super sweet and cute but trust me, it's so much more than that. Yes, I am single and I know you may be wondering why I'm saying it is so much more than that and acting like I know about relationships but I know about THE relationship that we all need to be in. The relationship that will change us more than any other relationship ever will.

A relationship with Jesus.

Being in a relationship with Jesus first before being in a relationship with someone else is so important. Hence why you should pray about your future relationship. Seriously, you will be amazed at the way Jesus answers your prayers and sends you the guy/girl that you've dreamt of and thought you'd never have.

Pray that your future relationship is filled with the love of Jesus and that He is the foundation.

Pray that your future love is seeking after Jesus and that they are turning to Him in the good times and the bad.

Pray that your future relationship will show Jesus' glory and His love.

Pray that your future person's heart and that they won't get caught up in the world.

Pray for their protection and for yall's protection.

Those are just some of the ways that you can pray for your future relationship and potentially your future marriage. I hope that if you are single and you are praying for your future relationship, that you will realize it is totally okay and that one day your relationship will be the one that people are commenting "goals" on, on Instagram.

I recently heard a song by Matthew West called "Jesus and You" and I feel that it fits this article perfectly so I'm placing it below & I hope you will give it a listen.

Much love, friends!