Another 3 Sims 3 Anecdotes

Another 3 Sims 3 Anecdotes

Because there's not much else to do in quarantine

2
Another 3 Sims 3 Anecdotes
Jane Niland

Yay, quarantine... not. I'd write an article about cabin fever but I'd already , so why not dish out some more Sims 3 stories. Why one less than usual? Part of that could be blamed on a new computer, and still having to deal with Zoom University. As such, after Sebastian's demise, all my old files have been lost, but I managed to bring back a few people... And added some new characters for you guys to meet.

Doctor Chiasa's New Man!

Jane Niland

Chiasa's had it rough over the past couple years... She's left her husband for several reasons, from him not wanting any more kids, and no longer taking his escapades with (mainly blonde) groupies. With her son already grown, she moved to Hidden Springs and buried herself in her work... However, she still wished for a big family, and someone to share it with who wouldn't hurt her. After several dates with the town's bachelors, she found her match in, get this, Liam O'Dourke. Looking at them, you wouldn't put them together, but he absolutely adores her, and knowing Chiasa's smarter than she looks, they have plenty to talk about. Of course, they've gotten married and have two kids already... She already wants another!

A Match Made in... Who knows?

Jane Niland

Fitzwilliam, despite his father's romanticism, has always been very cerebral and career-oriented. From his demanding job as a diagnostician to keeping his Uncle Vee out of trouble, romance was always an afterthought, and never a big priority. However, after meeting Agnes, he's been starting to feel things he'd never felt before. They both hate people in general and prefer time alone, but neither would be opposed to being alone together... If either of them would suddenly be brave enough to drop the "L" bomb.

Out of the Quarantine and Into The...

Jane Niland

Since I'd created a character a few months before that had been around during the quarantine AND plausibly remembered it (Beatrix, the little girl (Then, at least) in the dino costume), why make the whole family? Fresh out of the "new normal," the Gallagher family of Minneapolis (Well, Bridgeport, but you get my drift) are ready to take on the world. Heather (Top knot), a movie blogger, is happy to finally take advantage of reviewing some new titles instead of writing about new perspectives about everything on Netflix and Hulu. Her husband, Brandon (Hoodie), is happy to finally get more jobs, since while he was essential, they were a bit scarce with everyone at home. The resourceful Alexandra (Pigtails), has done a lot of quarantine baking on her Pinterest board, but can't wait to get back to high school. The graceful yet tough Beatrix is ready to take on middle school and resume her competitive figure skating... Then of course, there's the baby of the family, Landon (Yellow sweatshirt,) who's ready to find other victims for his pranks aside from his long-suffering family...