How To Simplify Your World In 4 Amazing Ways

While also expanding it.

19
https://unsplash.com/photos/CwTBt6jyagQ
Unsplash

When everything feels overwhelming, like you're carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders; and when tasks seem impossible to achieve, it's sure as hell time to slim down all the extra baggage. Here are some of the ways you can.

1. Shrink your social circle!

Remember, it's not about the quantity of friends; it's about the quality! Having those select few that you can count on during the happy times and the downfalls can mean a lot. Filtering through your group will show you those who you can trust. Once you figure that out, it feels like an accomplishment.

Also, being around positive influences will only increase your drive to be better in all ways possible.

2. Stop limiting your interests!

I know this might sound as if it goes against my point, but hear me out. Once you spread your focus on more than one thing, a world of opportunity opens up! By giving yourself permission to explore more than one territory, there is less pressure to stride to be perfect.

In a way, it's simplifying because you don't get sucked into a routine or get caught up in an ego-driven goal that doesn't allow you to enjoy life.

3. Love yourself!

In a hectic life, the best thing you can do for yourself is LOVE yourself. If you want to be able to help others, you need to first and foremost take care of yourself; it's not selfish! Plus, when you realize that living in accords to your heart is the only way to stay true to who you are, your world unfolds in your favor; it's the coolest thing.

When you make yourself the center of your focus, life becomes simpler and less worrisome. You just can't pour from an empty cup.

4. Stop reacting to every damn thing!

Just because someone made you mad doesn't mean you have to go off. Not everything needs a reaction. Sometimes, not saying anything at all is the best reaction. When you're just chillin', and there's less chaos, you're going to have less problems.

Claiming that you don't like being involved in drama, but then sticking your spoon in the pot doesn't pull you out of drama...