14 Signs You Have Seasonal Depression

14 Signs You Have Seasonal Depression

We all hate the cold. But some dread it more than others.

13
14 Signs You Have Seasonal Depression

The cold front is here! We all know a few people who turn from positive and bubbly people to the dark lord. Seasonal depression is when one experiences extreme sadness and discomfort with the cold weather. Seasonal depression is a natural thing that some people may experience more than others. Here are some signs that someone you know or you may be experiencing seasonal depression.

1. You feel overwhelmed when the cold front shows up.

2. You would rather stay in bed than face the cold any day.

3. Daylight saving time makes you feel like you're losing time.

4. You feel no motivation to do anything.

5. Getting dressed is a hassle, and you would choose comfy clothes such as sweatpants than any normal-people clothes.

6. You find yourself struggling to be social with anyone.

7. Your chipper self is gone and the dark takes over.

8. You are seriously considering moving to the warmest spot on Earth.

9. You dread the idea of snow.

10. The lack of vitamin D makes you feel like your entire existence is off balance.

11. You are easily irritated.

12. Anger is an emotion you feel constantly.

13. You really do not want to be bothered with conversations that involve you moving your mouth in the cold.

14. Cold is not your friend.