how to know you're a self motivated queen

7 Signs You Are A Self-Motivated Queen

Some people look for motivations in other people, but you have that drive within yourself.

501
7 Signs You Are A Self-Motivated Queen
https://unsplash.com/photos/N1siKQse3GQ?utm_source=unsplash&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=creditCopyText

Often I find a difference between myself and my peers when it comes to motivating one's self. I set my standards high and reach for the stars, but other people cannot find that passion inside themselves. Here is how I figured out I was a self-motivated queen.

1. You're Networking.

https://unsplash.com/photos/kyRiEW0S7FY

You know the motto, "It's not about what you know, but who you know," but you live by the motto, "It's not about who you know, but who knows you." Talking to and forming connection with an array of people in a habitual task for you. You have no problem having an adult conversation with an elder because you understand they have lived longer and could offer up some great advice to obtaining what you want, and even better, connecting you with someone who may give you what you are looking for.

2.You're a Go-Getter.

Photo by Nathan Dumlao on Unsplash

Nobody can stop you from working towards your goal. Obstacles and challenges don't phase you because you know life isn't going to be a walk in the park. You likely don't look to others for motivation or reason to keep working because you've got that feeling yourself.

3.You Know Exactly What You Want.

https://unsplash.com/photos/c_SUIOWnnn8

Self-Motivated people tend to have tunnel vision with sight set on what they want out of life. You know what you want, whether that be work wise, fitness, or health. With your long-term goals, you have planned short term goals to alleviate the stress of the future. If you haven't planned short term goals, you are least working through, learning what they should be.

4.You Create Your Own Pathway.

https://unsplash.com/photos/TR5i0XlvDUc

Keeping your goal in mind, you are developing a pathway that best fits you to achieve that goal. You have observed various individual's paths that may share a goal similar to yours. While on your path, you like to do as much as possible to ensure your not slacking in any form.

5.You Look for Opportunities that Benefit You.

https://unsplash.com/photos/RIJXeu5IXTo

You are always on the lookout for a way to get ahead. If you can't find any, then you create those opportunities. If you need job experience or growing in a specific area, you make that happen. If the people around you aren't providing you with the tools to succeed, you go out and find those tools on your own. When talking to other people, you are checking to see if they could possibly be of use for you.

6. You've Been Told You Work Too Much.

Photo by rawpixel on Unsplash

Your priorities don't lie in feeling accepted by others, unless they can provide something for you. You are not fazed by the feeling of missing out because you know you have greater things in store. You are set on your achievements and that's all that matters.

7. Lazy People Upset You.

https://unsplash.com/photos/-2vD8lIhdnw

You don't understand how or why people are complacent with where they are in life. You want more for these individuals, but it makes you mad they don't see their own potential. You likely push your peers to work harder or set higher goals. Because of this, you may view yourself and your mindset differently.

Life has its challenges, but when you motivate yourself nothing can stop your drive. Some people find it difficult to motivate themselves and look to others to give them that inspiration.