Signs You Were (And Still Are) Jonas Brothers Obsessed

The three boys that have dominated your fan girl heart since 2005.

90
Us Magazine

The Jonas Brothers were the boy band breaking hearts since 2005. From their multiple successful albums and concerts, to their movie and television debut, The Jonas Brothers built quite the fan base for themselves that still (believe it or not), exists today. Although they've been broken up for a few years now, many loyal fans remain by their side.

1. You knew everything about their lives.

Thanks J-14 magazine for keeping me in the loop! You knew any and every minute detail about their lives. Nick's favorite color? Blue. Joe's middle name? Adam. If anyone had a question about them, they knew you were the one to go to.

2. You referred to yourself as Mrs. Jonas.

Although you were probably in elementary school, you were already planning your wedding with one of them. "Yeah they don't know I exist, but we're getting married. You can call me Mrs. Jonas."

3. A major source of arguments with your friends was which Jonas Brother was yours.

"Um, no. Nick Jonas is mine. You can have Kevin or Joe!" As silly as this argument sounded to people who weren't fans, this was serious business. We're talking an all out battle here. If anyone claimed that your Jonas was actually theirs, this meant war.

4. You had posters covering every square inch of your bedroom.

Let's face it, you bought any magazine that had posters of them in it. Your walls (ceiling and door, too), were covered in posters to the point where you forgot what color your room was. Anyone who wasn't a Jonas Brothers fan probably got freaked out by having faces staring at them from every angle, but you didn't care. *Casually kisses Nick Jonas poster goodnight*

5. You watched whatever TV show or movie they were in.

Both of the "Camp Rock" movies, every episode of "JONAS," etc. If the Jonas Brothers were making an appearance, you were all over it. This includes probably one of your favorite "Hannah Montana" episodes ever. "Haven't you already seen this?" "Yeah, what's your point?"

6. You low key (or maybe not so low key) wished you were Mandy.

"Who is this Mandy girl, and how can I get them to write a song about me?" This song was obviously a jam of yours, but you couldn't help but wish you were her and change the name of the song to your name. A girl can dream, can't she?

7. You went to their concerts.

You went to every show you could or pretended you were there with The Jonas Brothers 3D Concert Experience DVD. At the concerts you were that girl standing on her seat, belting out every lyric to every song and most likely crying and/or screaming the entire time.

8. You knew (and still know) all of the lyrics to their songs.

No matter what song it is or how long it's been since you've heard it, you still remember all of the lyrics and can jam out with confidence. Hell, you even mastered the rap in "Burnin' Up." Their songs always hit home with you (even if you were only in elementary/middle school and probably had never had a serious relationship).

9. "JB" has and always will stand for the Jonas Brothers.

Justin Bieber, who? Sorry, J. Biebs. The Jonas Brothers are the original JB, and nothing will ever change that.

10. It broke your heart when you found out they were breaking up.

October 29th, 2010 will always be a day of mourning for you. When they officially announced they were breaking up, you went through the five stages of grief. 1. Denial: This can't be happening. 2. Anger: Why?! They can't do this to me. 3. Bargaining: I promise I'll be a better person and that I will study for all of my tests instead of watching "JONAS." Please, just don't let them break up. 4. Depression: Please just leave me to wallow in my sadness.5. Acceptance: *sigh* I guess it really is over.

11. Despite their breakup, you still supported Nick and Joe as they went solo.

As much as it crushed your heart seeing them go their separate ways, you still loved them just the same. Any project they do, with or without each other, you'll support them 100 percent.

12. You're secretly holding out hope for a reunion.

You don't care if a reunion happens when they're in their 60s and their songs are about retiring or coping with losing a bingo game. If there's a Jonas Brothers reunion concert, you're there.