8 Signs You're Addicted To The Gym

8 Ways To Know That You Are A True Gym Freak

Exercising is about more than just "working out."

198

Whether you are just starting out or you're a five-year veteran, everyone has a love-hate relationship with the gym. And while everyone feels some type of way towards it, only the true gym freaks have a unique bond to it. Here are some ways you know that you're a gym freak and you love it:

1. You go at weird times throughout the day in order to beat the rush hour.

Whether it is 2:30 in the morning or 10 at night, you will be sure to hit up the gym when virtually no one is there. The less crowded the gym is, the more machines you can use, the more of a workout you can get, and the less amount of time you spend waiting on other people.

2. You prefer to be alone or with your workout partner instead of in a classroom full of people.

You don't have to worry about being self-conscious if the gym is nearly empty, plus you can do whatever you want.

3. You blast your music with no shame.

Blasting your music through your phone speakers, portable speakers, or headphones is the key to your sucessful workout. Whether it is rock and roll, edm, or anything else, you know what gets you hype and you have no shame about it.

4. The best part of your day is going to the gym.

When you first wake up and throughout the day, you can not wait until it is time to go workout.

5. You have a pre and post-workout routine.

6553

You are very superstitious when it comes to your pre and post-workout routines. Stretching, running, and everything else must be done according to your way.

6. You only wear workout clothes.

Your wardrobe only consists of workout clothes, and you always dress for the occasion.

7. Your gym shoes are sacred.

You have that one pair of shoes whose sole purpose is for the gym. They can only touch the floor of the gym. You wear your slides to and from the gym to prevent any damage to those shoes.

8. The only place you want to be is the gym.

When you are at the gym, you are content. However, when you aren't at the gym, you're begging to be there.