It's the beginning of Spring semester and most of us have already sat through plenty of painful classes.
You know what I'm talking about: your professor is rambling on and on about something you don't care about and you already know that it is going to be a long semester. While not all classes are going to be exciting, there are those that are just extremely dreadful.
Here's how you know that your best bet is to drop the class and move on with your life:
1. Your textbook costs $100 or more.
Sorry, but no college kid has an extra hundred to drop on a textbook for just ONE class.
2. Your professor specifically said you NEED the book.
Unless you LOVE reading, this is a definite RED FLAG.
3. You have a 20+ page reading assignment due next class
Who is teaching this class? The book or the professor?
4. You can’t even get through Day 1 without wanting to fall asleep.
The professor is a complete snoozefest…
5. Or your professor has already said some questionable things.
…Or a definite jerk.
6. “That girl” who made your last class MISERABLE is in this one too.
We all know “that girl”….. the one who asks 500 questions and turns a potentially short class into a drawn out long one.
7. Your friends have taken this professor already and said a good grade is impossible.
Drop this one IMMEDIATELY.
8. You’re just not feeling it.
Maybe next semester?