Top 9 Netflix Shows To Binge On A Snow Day

Sure I use snow days to be productive. As long as watching 11 episodes of Friends is productive.

36

Well, well, well if it isn't the middle of winter. Going to school at Villanova (Pennsylvania), winter comes with (hopefully) many snow days. The life of a college student can be very stressful , overwhelming, and of course, busy. So, sometimes we need to take the gifts that are 'snow days' in order to recharge mentally. For me at least, when the weather is gray, I like to watch some funny and witty sitcoms to help brighten up the moos.

1. Friends 

Lets be honest. No one can make a list of top shows without 'Friends' making an appearance. Friends will be there for you when the rain (snow) starts to pour.

2. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  

Ironic to watch when it is literally NOT always sunny, especially on a snow day.

3. The Office 

Similarly to Friends, what would this list be without The Office. If the jokes don't make you laugh, Jim and Pam's adorable relationship sure will. If you don't like The Office, I seriously question your sense of humor. Boom. Roasted.

4. Parks and Rec 

The contrast between strong, female character, Leslie Knope and the leadership of a 'man's man' Ron Swanson, is enough to make any viewer chuckle. Unless you're vegan, then this show is probably not for you.

5.  Arrested Development 

At least your family, isn't this family. Lucille Booth in an ICON.

6.  Bojack Horseman 

If you have a dry, twisted, depressing sense of humor (which you probably do if you are a millennial) then this show is for you.

7. Gilmore Girls 

The fun loving antics of Rory and Lorelai are punctuated by emotional moments. Plus, you can't help but hope for Luke and Lorelai to end up together.

8. The Good Place

If you are religious person then you probably hope you end up in 'the Good Place' but here is what happens when you wind up there by accident.

9. Brooklyn- Nine-Nine 

You're under arrest for all the horrible puns.