Top Movies And Shows Arriving To Netflix This December
Television Streaming

10 December Netflix Arrivals That Will Make You More Than Just Jolly This Year

Lock your doors, prepare the snacks, and cozy up in bed this December because there is a number of shows arriving to Netflix this winter that will complete more than just your Christmas wish list.

47

While you would assume just Christmas movies featuring Tim Allen or Jack the Skeleton would grace the presence of Netflix this winter, you'll be surprised at the titles that are arriving to your account in December.

8 Mile 

Set in the streets of Detroit, this film will get you in a grudging mood featuring a loose depiction of rapper, Eminem's, upbringing and how his life was dominated by an African-American run world and how he made it to where he is today.

August Rush 

Little orphan Evan searches all across NYC to find his birth parents after running away from life at the orphanage. Evan finds a passion in music and embraces his gifts throughout his adventure across the city.

Hitch 

Will Smith plays Alex Hitchens, a man seeking romance in all the wrong places. With setbacks left and right, Hitch finds himself getting more than he bargained for, but is it worth it all to be with the girl he wants?

Full Metal Jacket

Taking you through a path of basic training in the Vietnam War, Private Davis and the rest of the military brats must prepare for what's to come out of the Marine Corps and everything in between.

Nacho Libre 

NACHOOOO!!! This hilariously stupid comedy, featuring Jack Black as a Mexican wrestler and cook in a monastery, follows Ignacio as he raises money for these orphan children that he cares for deeply in all these wrestling matches. GET THAT CORN OUT OF MY FACE!

The Little Rascals 

The adventures of Alfalfa, Spanky, Buckwheat and the whole gang are back and on Netflix. If you've never seen this classic tale of young yet mature kids and their races, friendship, and he-man-woman-haters club, you have to give it a watch.

V for Vendetta

This 2005 terrorist centered film is set in London as the fascist government, run by V, must take over the oppression movement that followed a world war. Yes, it is as interesting and confusing as it sounds.

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

I AM GROOT. Your favorite out of this world gang is back to fight off the invaders that are coming for their batteries and stolen items. From the drama of Peter Quill to the classic sassy nature of Rocket, this film is sure to get tons of clicks this winter.

The Santa Clause

OK, OK, OK, it's December, people, we had to include one Christmas film even if it wasn't in the intro. But come on, Tim Allen is back every year and all three "Santa Clause" movies are here to stay... until people complain when the holiday season is over.

Peaky Blinders: Season 4 

A newer hit that is driving Netflix followers crazy that the seasons are not coming quicker, "Peaky Blinders" season four is coming near the middle of December. The wait is over people!

So whether you're going to binge the 25 days of Christmas and watch re-runs of Friends Christmas episodes, or just stick to what's coming for you this December, be sure to have your tv remote in hand because it's going to be a good winter break.