The Epitome of Shower Thoughts
Politics

The Epitome of Shower Thoughts

Why is the ELEVE in 7 eleven uppercase in the stores sign and the n isn't?

167
The Epitome of Shower Thoughts

Have you ever wondered why you have more elaborate thoughts and think more out of the box when you're taking a shower? It turns out that there's science to back that up. People tend to have creative epiphanies when doing something very monotonous. Because not much thinking is required for showering, our brains occupy themselves with singing, dancing, fake arguing someone who irritated you in math 101 first semester, mentally signing autographs after accepting your fourth Oscar, and shower thoughts.

I was inspired by these fun facts and started to pay more attention to what runs through my head besides the shampoo and conditioner. The more I introspected the more interesting my thoughts got and I began writing them down.

The first one was a social experiment. It'd be cool to see what would happen if a fraternity had to raise a kid from birth. They would be a collective group of parents for one child up until they turn 18. I wanna see how the kid would turn out. Would it be well rounded due to all the personalities in his environment? Would the child become the epitome of the frat boy stereo types or would he be more intact because he'll learn what not to do? So many questions.

Another thought that runs through my head a lot is about school and mental health. I feel like that's a healthy thing to ponder on. However, I've always wondered whether my grades or my mental health are lower than one or the other. Even more so, are they in a race? Because wouldn't be surprised if my grades and my serotonin levels are constantly competing on which can drop lower and faster.

Also, do you think professors would allow an absence due to being overwhelmed by your love life? I've contemplated on writing an email about it a few times. In my head it would probably read as, Good afternoon, I hope all is well. I won't be able to make it into class today because I'm overwhelmed by recent events. My crush is starting to give me attention, therefore, I need time to process this and reciprocate this immense emotion. I will try to make it next class.

Thank you xoxo,

Yas

My thoughts may be incomplete, however, according to science that's how shower thoughts work. Simply exploring different thought patterns and not questioning the legitimacy of it. It can be very blissful.