Why We Should All Try to be Like Taylor Swift

Some thoughts and encouragement on why we should live our lives like the Country and Pop Music Superstar.

23
teen.com

We all know the name, we all know at least a few songs and we are all aware that this woman may have a little bit of an insane side to her. I am talking of course about the multi-platinum superstar Taylor Swift.

Taylor Swift is an influence for millions of people and her songs about falling in and out of love are ones that can bring emotions from heartbroken to love-struck. Today I am going to do my best to influence you and those around you to live you’re life like the worldwide known, twenty-six year old, Taylor Alison Swift.

We all go through times of struggle, even when you sell out stadiums of 76,000 people, things can get thrown at you that can be very hard to handle. Taylor (yes we are on a first-name basis) seems to know just what to do to turn a hard time into a “Blank Space” of nothing but opportunity and happiness.

The first step in getting over a time of hardship is probably to cry it out. Although I personally have never seen Taylor cry tears of sadness we all know that she has gone through tough breakups where her and her ex-man are just “Never Getting Back Together,” like ever. After some tears are shed and your “Sad Beautiful Tragic” moment is over, a good idea would be to write about how you feel, what happened and what can be done to avoid it again.

I am not asking you to sing whatever you write, especially for me because my voice is “Treacherous.” But after you write down the thoughts and get them out of your mind, then do whatever you want with that piece of paper. Hang it up, frame it, burn it; I don’t care, just use it to get thoughts out.

After the bad thoughts are “Out of the Woods” and you are back on “Holy Ground,” do whatever you can to be the best person you can be, and do it for yourself. If you have to, you could do it to prove to someone how they let the greatest thing in the world go, but the best thing to do would be to do it for yourself.

The one person who you should not have any “Bad Blood” with is your own self, so “Shake it Off” and get back in the game, whatever that game may be. Once you have moved on, you are “Clean,” and you have done what you can to better yourself there is only one thing left to do; find your “State of Grace.”

The one thing that is very noticeable with Taylor is that she is always doing her best to be happy. I recommend everyone else to do the same. Being happy is the greatest feeling in the world and if you can constantly surround yourself with happiness then you will live a life of your “Wildest Dreams.”

After seeing Taylor in concert (twice) it is easy to see that she is a very happy person and tries her hardest to surround herself with other very happy people. She also does this while being herself, with her own “Style.” When she is on stage it seems as if she doesn’t have a care in the world and that is a pure connotation of happiness. So, do what makes you happy, always.

These are just a few of the many morals that Taylor Swift lives by and that I would encourage you to as well. “I Wish You Would” cry things out, better yourself and be happy. If you get past the blues, the “Red” is waiting on the other side and it is one hell of a “Wonderland.”