We all have those days when we can't stop wondering what it's all about. What does it all mean? we wonder. Who am I? What's my purpose in life? These thoughts can be intrusive and, at times, overwhelming. I myself have struggled on my quest to personal enlightenment, but I have found that it is crucial when soul-searching to address these big questions head on. The following questions are mental obstacles that I have personally faced and am now no longer ashamed to repeat publicly. Hopefully my courage and self-acceptance will inspire you on your own journey.
1. Should I get bangs?
2. How heavily should I rely on my horoscope app?
3. Is my spirit animal a dolphin or a golden retriever?
4. What if I named my future daughter Quinoa?
5. Why am I inspired by gel pens?
6. Is it normal to feel maternal towards my succulent?
7. Does constantly stealing my roommate's gummy vitamins make me a bad person?
8. Does my dog find me emotionally unstable?
9. Would downloading Duolingo on my iPhone make my relationship with my Spanish boyfriend stronger?
10. Will people judge me if my Instagram aesthetic isn't cohesive?
11. Am I compatible with other Hufflepuffs?
12. Why do I find turtlenecks so aggressive?
Hopefully now you realize that you are not alone. Embrace the big questions. Embrace each other. But most importantly, embrace yourself.