Target is a magical place. The store has everything you could ever need and more. That is why if you only need one thing, I suggest not stepping into Target. Because once you step inside, not only is it hard to leave, but when you finally do, you'll be leaving with much more than you originally intended to.
Here are 7 things that happen when you shop at Target, told by the amazing shopping queen Rachel Green:
1. When you walk through the magical entrance
You immediately feel welcomed as employees smile to greet you.
2. First stop: the dollar item section
You realize that they have not yet added new products and you have already bought all of the items there.
3. But you are going to buy them again anyway
Remember, they are only a dollar! Who knows when you might need more and you should be prepared.
4. You spot the bathing suit section, and wait.. are those new bikinis
Yes they are, and they're on sale!
5. Next stop, the fitting room
You'll take one of each, please.
6. When an employee asks if you need help finding something
If only they knew that you know the store like you know your home.
7. 1 hour later
Your cart is full of great essential items, everything was on sale, and you are feeling more than content.