8 Places to Shop for the Fashion-Forward Men in Your Life

For any type of guy.

Mac Veh
Mac Veh
68

Fashion has become one of the biggest and most renowned forms of art in the past few years. Brands and designers have started turning everyday clothing into a runway-ready style. Women across the world are publicized and scrutinized for the way they look, what they dress like, and the brands that they wear. Men, on the other hand, don't have the standards to live up to like women, and sometimes that's good. But what happens to the guy that wants to be fashion-forward? He's lost in a sea of athletic clothing and jeans. If that is you, keep reading. If you are shopping for your brother, or boyfriend, or dad, or cousin, or teacher, or uncle, anyone, here are some fashion ideas and links from some of the best places to buy men's clothing.

1. H&M

lp2.hm.com

Shop Here

H&M has some of the most affordable, fashion-forward clothing for men and women. I would recommend shopping both in store and online because you never know what might be in stock and what might not be.

2. Zumiez

scene7.zumiez.com

Shop Here

While it may not be for everyone, Zumiez actually has a good selection of clothing perfect for concerts and festivals. It also has a wide selection of brands for your day-to-day skating lifestyle.

3. BoohooMAN

i1.adis.ws

Shop Here

It's not as common as the rest of the of the brands, but BoohooMAN has a lot to offer. The clothing is reasonably priced and there is most likely always a sale going on. If you're shopping here, make sure you check out the tracksuits.

4. Pacsun

www.pacsun.com

Shop Here

Pacsun is the place to go if you're looking for the brands that are "in." With collections with Tommy Hilfiger, Champion, and Vans, Pacsun really emphasizes the California-life fashion style.

5. J.Crew

www.jcrew.com

Shop Here

J.Crew is the place to go if you're looking for the perfect holiday gift for someone you're not super close with. Everyone loves a nice sweater or sweatshirt around the winter months, and you can never go wrong with a little bit of color. If J.Crew isn't in your budget, check out J.Crew Mercantile! They have the same styles of clothing, for a more affordable price.

6. Aviator Nation

cdn.shopify.com

Shop Here

Another California brand, Aviator Nation holds a series of colorful and well-made clothing lines. While the clothes are a little more pricey than some of the other websites here, the quality of the products meets the highest of standards.

7. Urban Outfitters

images.urbanoutfitters.com

Shop Here

Urban Outfitters is the place to go if you're looking for a unique type of gift. From everything you need for your bedroom to all types of clothing, Urban Outfitters has it all.

8. Lululemon

storage.googleapis.com

Shop Here

Last, but not least, is Lululemon. This brand joins the list of more pricey options, but you pay for what you get. These workout clothing are comfortable, usable, and fashion-forward. Be sure to check out the pants and shorts.